Chapter 15

ALAN ✌🏻️😿

Chapter 15: George and Diagon Alley

"Okay okay," George says, finally giving in.

I go to get our cloaks and give Ginny hers. We hold each other's hands and get some Floo powder. Just before we leave Ginny says:

"And well, as Fleur would say, au revoir!"

We laugh and then Floo away.

Ginny and I have a fun time in Diagon Alley because loads of shops have reopened. All except for one. (you can probably guess which) We go to get Butterbeer in The Leaky Cauldron, books at Flourish & Blotts and loads of other things.

Ginny is surprised when I get new books 'for Ron'. I quickly make up that Ron wanted new books not second hand, he can afford them because of the money he got after The Wizarding War. Luckily Ginny believes him and I buy a few new books for her too. She protests and says she doesn't need them but I don't listen.

We have a great time together and eventually end at the ice cream shop.

When we arrived at The Burrow, George isn't inside. We do hear someone talking and singing from the garden. Ginny and I quietly go to have a look and we're very surprised.

George is sitting on the grass, with little Teddy on his lap. They're both singing, well George is singing and Teddy is kind of humming.

"George!? I didn't know you could sing!" Ginny exclaims, making him jump.

"O, well, umm, you heard me?" George asks anxiously.

"Well yes, but it was quite good, you're really good with Teddy!" Ginny says, running to give her brother a hug.

"I must say, it was quite fun!" George admits, turning a light shade of red.

"Well, I guess you could look after him more often?!" Ginny concludes, walking into the house again.

Ginny makes tea for me and herself. She calls me and we both sit down on the couch. I put an arm around her and whisper; "I love you!"

"Oh Harry!" Ginny suddenly jumps up, causing her cup of tea to spill on my leg, which causes me to yell and hurry up stairs to get clean trousers. I finally come down after 5 minutes.

"Oh I'm so sorry Harry! But I just remembered! We forgot to go to Madam Malkins!" Ginny exclaims,
looking at her list of things we had to buy.

"Oh yeah! We can go there tomorrow with, at least, your mum," I reply, still looking a bit grumpy.

Before Ginny can reply, a Patronus arrives. Mrs Weasley had sent the Patronus to tell us that they won't be home on time to cook dinner.

Ginny immediately offers to cook. George is surprised but I know exactly why.

Mrs Weasley had decided to cook a little healthier, actually only for herself, Ron and Arthur, and Ginny wasn't exactly happy about that. She kept moaning but eventually stopped after a long conversation with Mrs Weasley. Ginny had said that she, George, Hermione and I don't need healthier food but Mrs Weasley had said that it would be unfair for Ron and with that their conversation had eventually come to an end.

Ginny decides to make pizza's (after I had told her what it was and after tasting it herself a few days ago). Actually I do most of the work but we have loads of fun together. Ginny suddenly picks up a hand full of flour and dumps it on my head. I do the same but pour it down the back of her shirt. She squeals and does it back. I stand up and am just about to kiss her when I empty the contents of my hand on her head. Ginny then really kisses me until we saw a flash going off.