Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Memories of the past?

"Are we all ready to go?" Molly fusses, looking at her watch.

"Yes Mum," she receives from two of her children.

"Yes Molly," I reply, waiting for Erin.

Erin runs down the stairs and nearly trips with all her bags in her hands.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Weasley!" Erin apologises loads of times.

"Don't worry dear, I'm glad you're alright! Oh and call me Molly dear!" Molly waves off and picks Teddy from his playpen.

"We all ready to Apparate to the station?"

"Yep!" Molly hears from everyone, including Erin.

"I'll be going with Teddy by Floo so I'll see you there. We're a bit late so we'll have to hurry to the barrier!" Molly says, taking some Floo-Powder.

I take Ginny's hand and we Apparate to the busy King's Cross Station. We wait for the others in the cold snow.

I give Ginny a quick kiss before the others arrive.

"I hope for a magical and special last term of Hogwarts for us all!" I whisper in her ear. She smiles and returns the kiss.

"I hope so too. I'm quite nervous for the huge amounts of homework and our N.E.W.T exams at the end of the year. I might start studying when we get back!" Ginny says.

"You're starting to sound like Hermione!" I say as Ron, Hermione and Erin appear at our sides.

"Who? What?" Hermione looks alert after I said her name.

"Ginny was telling me that she's going to start studying for the exams when we get back!" I exclaim, looking surprised.

"Bloody hell! Already?!" Ron adds. "You really are st-"

"Stop complaining and start walking! We only have seven minutes to get on the train and we also have-" Hermione starts before Ron interrupts her.

"We know where we have to go so save your time by-" Ron says before someone else interrupts him.

"Just both shut up and get a move on!" Erin snaps as she starts walking.

Ron and Hermione both look utterly surprised by Erin.

"She has a point you know!" Ginny laughs and runs to catch up with Erin.

Ron, Hermione and I follow them and I'm still laughing because of Erin's comment. She really is brilliant.

"Oh shut up," Ron mumbles, turning a bit red.

"Where were you!" Molly shouts as we arrive. We gulp as Ginny starts talking.

"Ron and Hermione were holding us up by arguing but we really have a train to catch!" Ginny explains, giving her mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye darling!" Molly replies as Ginny runs into the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10.

I just realise that this will be the last time in my whole life that I will be running at this wall as a student myself. It's actually quite sad but I don't have any time to think about it because we're all in a hurry.

"Come on Harry dear, all the others have already gone through!"

Molly's voice takes me from my thoughts and brings me back to the platform. I nod and hold the trolley firmly. I take a deep breath and make a sprint to the wall. I try to remember the magical feeling as I go through the wall.