AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)

Hey guys,
I was just reading the whole story for fun when I realised that I accidentally forgot to save the part when Harry received his birthday present from Ginny!! It was the older version of wattpad so you still had to save everything before cancelling!!😳😔
I am so so sorry!!
I shall tell you now but please realise that this is now 31st of July. The next chapter is the 10th of August.

Ginny took Harry upstairs to the attic. Luckily the goul had been removed to a different room so it didn't smell as disgusting as it did before.

Ginny told Harry to close his eyes.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Otherwise it would probably spoil the surprise," Ginny explained.

Ginny told Harry he could open his eyes again so he did.

"Oh my goodness!" Harry exclaimed.

On a box lay three things.

One was a picture album of all of Harry's years at Hogwarts, at The Burrow, with Ron, with Hermione and with Ginny.
Second was a (moving and talking) picture frame with Albus Dumbledore and Sirius Black in it.
Third was a jumper, a Weasley jumper but this time a more grown up one. A grey one with a beautiful pattern.

"You really didn't have to do this you know Gin," Harry said, giving her a kiss.

"Happy Birthday Harry," Sirius said, desperately wanting to give him a hug.

"I see you need to shave, my friend," Dumbledore said, joining in.

It looked like Harry's eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

"You.. you.. can talk?" Harry finally managed to say.

"Of course, you can thank that brilliant girlfriend of yours for that," Sirius said, giving Ginny a wink.

"I know, I was just about to," Harry answered.

Harry gave Ginny a big hug and carried her downstairs.

"I figured that there might be times that you have the need to talk to someone else," Ginny said, laughing.

"Well thank you," Harry said, putting her down.

End of scene, please don't forget to vote😌😏
You will find that this is the same as on Harry's birthday.