Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Hogsmeade visit

We laugh and continue eating while Teddy plays with Snow.

*

Hermione and Erin take care of Teddy while Harry and I decide who we want on the Quidditch team. Harry and I go to the library for some peace.

"So, name one person you want on the team," Harry asks.

"Well, definitely Erin," I say, while Harry writes it down.

"Yes, I think Eliza White too, she was really good," Harry says, I nod and Harry writes it down.

Our final decision:

Beaters: Eliza White and Ryan Forwood

Chasers: Erin Miller, Ginny Weasley and Macy Howell

Seeker: Harry Potter

and Keeper: (after debating for a long time we finally chose) Ron Weasley

Harry and I walk back to the Common Room and we hang the piece of parchment on the noticeboard. Soon enough, Gryffindors run towards the board.

*

After a while, Eliza finds us in the corridor and gives me and Harry a friendly hug.

"Thanks so much for placing me on the Gryffindor team! I'm so happy!" Eliza squeals.

"You're welcome! You were really good," Harry says, and I nod in agreement.

"Owh thank you! So was Erin!" Eliza thanks.

Erin was also really happy when Harry and I told her that she made the Quidditch team.

*

The days till the Hogsmeade visit pass really quickly.

After a Charms test, our gang leaves the castle, on our way to Hogsmeade. Teddy in his buggy, pushed by Erin and Hermione, Harry and I walk together, linking arms. Ron just walks in front of everyone, leading the way.

"Where do we want to go?" Harry asks.

"Honeydukes!" Ron exclaims, causing us all to laugh.

"I don't know Hogsmeade really well, so I'll just go where you guys go," Erin says.

"We can go to The Three Broomsticks," I suggest, knowing the answer already.

"We can also go to Zonko's, so we can make some fun here, in our last year at Hogwarts," Ron exclaims, quickening his pace.

"We also need to go to Poppy's Clothes For All Occasions for robes for the Hallowe'en party!" Hermione points out.

"Yeah, let's start at Honeydukes and then end in The Three Broomsticks," Harry says, giving me a nudge.

*

When Erin and Teddy first see Honeydukes from the inside, they are both really amazed. Teddy starts grabbing everything but I quickly grab the things from his hands, and put them back from where they came from.

"I suggest we leave Teddy's buggy outside and carry him through the shop," Harry says, after holding me back.

"Yeah, good idea!" I laugh, picking Teddy from his buggy.

I walk through the shop together with Harry and Teddy on my waist. We decide not to let Teddy have anything yet because otherwise it would be bad for his little stomach. He will already be joining the feast in a few days, so we don't want him with an upset stomach.