Chapter 54

Chapter 54: Death Eater problems

Third Persons View:

Over the past two weeks, Harry has been really busy with the training and visiting the Manor.

At the beginning of the first week, he had managed to convince Ginny to come along with him and so they went to visit. It had been a little hard for Harry but as Ginny was with him, he pulled himself together quick enough and they walked though the 'house'. Secretly they could both picture themselves together, raising Teddy and maybe other children in the Manor.

Harry and Ginny had also already been talking about the wedding, their wedding to be precise. Both of them were very excited but also had other ideas. Before they had come to decide the date, Ron had desperately needed Harry so he had to leave Ginny.

At the end of the two weeks, Harry and his working partner, Dave Thewlis, had received a piece of parchment about their trip. Harry was surprised, and not exactly in a good way, after he had seen that their trip would take a few months. They would be staying in Wales, in a place where a few Death Eaters had been sighted, and they had been given the task to keep an eye on the sightings and to document strange/remarkable things in a logbook.

Harry had been even more disappointed when he found out that Ron would be staying in a different part of the country. He knew he couldn't expect to be with Ron his whole life but it still wasn't a great thought, not seeing his friends and family for a long time.

When Robards announced that they would be leaving in two weeks time and that they wouldn't have any training until then, Harry made sure to spend as much time with Teddy and Ginny as he could. Kreacher had also offered to help Harry clean the Manor so that's what Harry did when Ginny was at training and Teddy was visiting Andromeda.

Molly was also pleased when Harry and Ron came to visit for the whole day. She spoiled them and made them promise to look after themselves during the trip.

Just before leaving, Harry found Sirius's two way mirror (which Aberforth had given back to him) and gave it to Ginny so they would be able to keep in contact.

The day before their departure, Ginny persuaded Gwenog to let her off for the day so she could spend it with Harry. After begging and telling Gwen about how she wouldn't be seeing him for months, Gwen finally gave in and gave Ginny the day off.

They decided to go and discover the Manor even more. They found the big ballroom and started dancing, which ended with them both lying on the floor, unable to stop laughing.

Ginny had asked her parents if she could stay at Grimmauld Place for the night so she could see Harry and Ron off in the morning. Molly and Arthur saw the hurt in her eyes and let her go. Harry and Ginny made sure to remember the night before they wouldn't be seeing each other for at least three months.

Harry and the other inhabitants of Grimmauld Place awoke early to (in Harry and Ron's case) get ready for the trip and to (in Ginny, Erin and Hermione's case) say goodbye.

After one last goodbye, Harry and Ron left the three young woman, all standing there with tears in their eyes, for three whole months.

It was hard on everyone but especially on Teddy because he had started to get used to seeing his godfather so often that he couldn't understand why his "Hawwy" didn't come to say hello, compliment him with sweet words and tell him bedtime stories every night.

Harry's POV:

It's been almost a month already since Dave and I arrived here. It's been cold but we didn't want to risk putting a warming charm around the tent, too afraid that the Death Eaters might notice a trace of that kind of magic. We did put a Concealing Charm around the tent like Hermione and I did during our hunt for Horcruxes but it's undetectable. We also have a batch of Polyjuice Potion ready for if we need to disguise ourselves in a moment of need.