Chapter 48

I'm so happy rn! I actually met James and Oliver Phelps!😱❤️ And please read AN at the end❤️

Chapter 48: The first match

Harry's POV

Teddy and I  are currently on our to the Quidditch pitch, where Ginny will be playing her first match. Luckily the match is at the Harpies' pitch so if Teddy wants to go home, we can. When we arrive, I see Neville and Hannah waiting in front of the entrance. Ron and Hermione said we'd meet up later so that's why it's just Teddy and me.

"Are you nervous?" Neville asks me.

"A little, I think Ginny'll be a lot more nervous than I am right now, " I laugh nervously.

"Don't worry Harry, she'll do fine!" Hannah reassures.

We enter the stadium and find our places. There's a long row of chairs for all of us. Hannah and Neville also have seats straight behind us. Teddy is fine sitting on my lap so we didn't need an extra seat for him. Teddy is wearing a Holyhead Harpies scarf and looking very excited. He keeps on nudging me and pointing when someone, usually the referee or the inspectors, walks into the pitch.

"Oh look! There are the Weasleys and Erin and Hermione!" Neville exclaims, waving enthusiastically.

They all take place, Ron and George on either side of me. Hermione looks quite exited too but Ron looks a little glum at all the Holyhead Harpies supporters. Still a Chudley Cannon supporter deep within.

It takes a little while but soon the commentator introduces himself and then starts calling all the players. They zoom out and fly around the pitch. We're all cheering very loudly, especially Teddy. Ginny smiles when she sees me. I mentally wish her luck and watch as the two Captains shake each other's hand.

"And they're off!"the commentator remarks.

The Chasers of both teams race each other to the Quaffle but unfortunately the Appleby Arrows' Chaser got there first. They fly to the goal where Gwenog Jones is trying to follow the Quaffle carefully.

We're all sitting here, hoping for Ginny to do well in her first match. Ginny is flying really fast, trying to intercept the Quaffle. We all cheer when she does and passes it to a different player. Ginny races to the goalpost and receives the Quaffle back. The Keeper seems to be saying something but we can't hear it. I don't think we want to hear it because Ginny doesn't seem too impressed. On the contrary, an angry look appears on her face and she throws the Quaffle with all her might at the Keeper. He tries to stop it but because of the force it was thrown with, he is blown back, through the hoop. Ginny looks proud and I have a feeling the Keeper will regret what he said.

"AND HOLYHEAD HARPIES' NEW CHASER, GINNY WEASLEY, SCORES THEIR FIRST GOAL! TEN POINTS TO THE HOLYHEAD HARPIES!" the man shouts.

Teddy and the others are cheering very loud but George, Ron and I are howling with laughter. The perfect way for Ginny to score her first goal. It's the first lesson I learnt, never anger a Weasley woman or you will fully regret that afterwards.

Ginny's team congratulates her. The match continues and the Arrow's Keeper returns after a few minutes. He looks extremely surprised but I think he learned his lesson. Ginny speeds of to where the Quaffle is.

Ginny and the other Chasers soon score another goal, and another. Gwenog also lets through a goal but the score 50-10 for the Harpies.

Teddy is staring to get tired because he's leaning against me with his eyes half open. I understand because he usually has his nap around this time of the day.