Chapter 21

Chapter 21: The new girl

~ A few days later ~

Ginny's POV:

I'm going home today! I'm not exactly looking forward to it but I'm happy to see Mum and Dad again. I hope George is doing alright.

I pack most of my belongings and get Teddy from his cot. I call Harry so we can go. He arrives and takes my hand. He holds Teddy in his other arm and we step into the fireplace.

"THE BURROW!" I shout.

I see loads of fireplaces and then stumble out of ours. If it wasn't for Harry, I would probably have fallen right on my face. I thank Harry and brush some soot from his hair.

Mum comes running towards us and gives all three of us a hug. She makes us a cup of tea and Teddy a bottle of milk. After drinking our tea, I run upstairs to put my stuff back in my room and when I return I see Harry in a deep conversation with Mum. The stop talking as soon as they see me. Harry smiles and says that he has to leave. I nod and give him a long kiss on his lips.

"Thanks so very much for having me!" I thank.

"You're more that welcome. It was a pleasure to have you there!" Harry replies, laughing.

"I love you!" I say, giving him another kiss.

"I'll see you on the first of September! I hope you have a good time here with your family! I love you too!" Harry whispers in my ear.

Mum smiles and she looks like she's going to cry. I give Harry one last hug and then let him get into the fireplace with Teddy. Teddy squeals when Harry gets into the fireplace. I think Teddy really likes traveling by Floo-Powder.

I give Harry one last smile and then he disappears in green flames.

Mum makes me another cup of tea and sits down.

"How was it?" she asks curiously.

"It was really great! We've had loads of fun!" I exclaim, taking another sip of tea.

"You haven't done any wrong things, like you know?" Mum asks.

I spit out the gulp of tea I just had in my mouth, "Muum!" I groan.

"Of course not! I meant by fun, going into Muggle-London and playing games with Teddy and Harry!" I explain.

"Oh of course darling! How was London?" Mum apologises.

I tell her about London and all the fun things we did there, including Teddy's experience with ice cream. After about twenty minutes, George comes downstairs, looking way better than the day I left.

"Hey Georgie!" I laugh, teasing him with his least favourite nickname.

"Hey Ginevra!" he teases back.

We both laugh and give each other a hug. I love all my brothers except Percy (I've tried to forgive him but it may take a while to fully forgive him) but I think the bond between me and Ron and me and Bill are they best of all my brothers. I didn't spend much time with George because he was always in his room with Fred and Charlie is in Romania a lot and Percy, well after what he did to the family, I don't know how long it will take.

Harry's POV:

I see Ginny smile just before I Floo back to Grimmauld Place.

I had a chat with Mrs Weasley about Teddy. I was going to take him with me to Kings Cross and then give him to Molly. George would be at Grimmauld Place to get his stuff so Ginny won't see George taking Teddy's stuff into the house.