Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Sharing the memory

Ginny's POV:

After enjoying the rest of our honeymoon in Peloponnese, celebrating my birthday by going to a fancy restaurant and receiving a beautiful bracelet that goes with my necklace Harry gave me three years ago and laying on the beach countless times, it's finally time for us to go home.

"It's a shame to be leaving already!" I say on our way to the airport.

"It is but we both need to go back to work. And besides, I don't think this is our last time in Greece," Harry says, taking the bigger suitcase and dragging it along to the entrance of the airport.

"I don't think so either," I smile, holding his available hand.

*

After our flight (I did stay awake but that was because it's still daytime) Harry and I decide that our holiday has been very like Muggles' so we Apparate home.

The manor looks nice and clean and when we put down our suitcases, Winky and Kreacher come to us.

"Welcome home Master and Mistress! Kreacher and Winky hopes that you had a nice holiday," Kreacher says, taking the suitcases.

"We did, thank you. How was is here?" Harry replies, taking off his shoes.

"We dids our bests to cleans the house Master," Winky says, taking our shoes to the cupboard.

"Would Master and Mistress like a drink?" Kreacher asks.

"Do we have lemonade?" I ask after having tasted that in Peloponnese and really enjoyed it.

"Of course Mistress, and you Master?" Kreacher replies, looking at Harry.

"A lemonade too please," Harry replies, smiling at the elves.

"Of course Master," Kreacher says, walking to the kitchen downstairs.

Harry and I sit down in the two comfy chairs in the sitting room, looking through the window.

"Master, when you was away, a few owls came and dropped off a few letters. I keeps them safe for Master to return," Winky says, handing Harry a pile of letters.

"Thank you Winky," Harry smiles, taking the letters from her.

"There was a few letters for Mistress as well, I has them here," Winky turns to me, taking a bunch letters from her apron.

"Thank you Winky," I thank, taking the letters and looking through them.

A lot of them are 'Happy Birthday' and 'Congratulations on the Wedding' cards. I still read and appreciate all of them.

Kreacher returns with the drinks and asks if we want something to eat.

"No thank you, we'll be having dinner at Ron and Hermione," Harry replies, smiling and standing up and putting the letters on the low cupboard with shoes in it in the hall.

Kreacher gives us our lemonade and we sit down and enjoy the amazing taste.

After finishing, Harry sends a Patronus to Ron and Hermione to tell them that we'll be coming in ten minutes.

"I'm going to change into something warmer as the weather is definitely a little colder than in Greece," Harry says, making his way upstairs.

"I'll come too," I jump up and follow him to the master bedroom.

I walk into the walk-in closet, bump into Harry and pick a cardigan to go with my shirt and jeans.