Chapter 82

Chapter 82: Lily Luna Potter

I am currently in the living room, holding Hope, my goddaughter, and talking with Erin. It's been a little less than three months since she was born and she's a sweetheart, honestly. According to Erin, she sleeps very well and doesn't cry in the night.

My stomach has been growing rapidly and the kicks have been getting stronger. Although I'm only six and a half months pregnant, it feels like ages. I have been getting a few contractions lately but after going to the hospital, they said they were just Braxton Hicks contractions and nothing to worry about.

Harry and I both celebrated our birthday last week for the family. We had a small outing, like we usually do for birthdays, and had a fun time. For example, for Teddy's and Victoire's birthday, we went to a huge playground where all the kids who were able to run around had a lot of fun. Even Albus and Rose had a fun time, especially as Albus had just started to walk and occasionally fall down.

Although, as I'm holding Hope, I feel another Braxton Hicks but I don't remember it being this painful.

"Are you okay?" Erin asks as she sees my face scrunch up.

"Um, can you take Hope back? I just want to stand up a little and check what's wrong," I ask and she quickly takes Hope while also helping me to stand up.

"Thank you," I smile and slowly breathe out.

"How are you feeling?" Erin asks, looking worried.

"I don't know. I've been having Braxton Hicks for the past weeks but that one didn't feel like a Braxton Hicks," I say, just before another one bothers me.

I soon feel confident to sit down again but an hour later, as I stand up again, I almost get a heart attack when I feel a warm liquid slowly running down my bare leg.

"Eum, Ginny," Erin looks alarmed and I think I have the same look on my face.

"But- but this is impossible, I'm not due until the end of October!" I cry hysterically, knowing that if the baby's coming, he or she will be two and a half months early.

Erin quickly puts Hope in her carrier and then embraces me, trying to calm me down. It works because once I'm sitting down, I'm not hysterically crying anymore.

Erin quickly calls Kreacher to get a towel and a glass of water while she tries to contact Harry.

After getting my mirror and managing to activate it, Harry looks worried when he sees me. He knows I wouldn't try to contact him while he's at work so he excuses himself from a conversation with whoever it may be.

"Erin, Ginny, what's wrong?" Harry stammers, fear in his eyes.

"Can you come home? I think the baby's coming?" I mutter but Harry seems to have heard it as his eyes widen.

"But that's impossible, the-"

"I know, but it is happening so just come," I scowl as I double over because of a contraction.

"Of course," Harry looks guilty.

"I'm sorry," I apologise but he smiles and breaks the connection.

"Will you be okay for a few minutes?" Erin asks and I nod.

"Great, I'm going upstairs to pack your bag," Erin says and hurries upstairs.

Soon after she's left, Kreacher arrives with a towel and a glass of water.

"Is there anything else Kreacher can do for Mistress?" Kreacher asks, but I shake my head.

"No thank you, but thanks for asking," I smile and Kreacher returns it.