Our Story

(started 14.10.15)

Chapter 1: Back together?

Ginny's POV:

"No!"  Voldemort cries as his body starts to disappear.

Harry stands there watching his enemy, finally defeated, fade away from the earth.

I run towards Harry, not bothered by the fact that hundreds of people are watching, and give him a hug.

He smiles, a true smile, and wraps his arms around me.

"You did it!" I whisper, happy to finally see him alive.

"I did," Harry confirms, wiping at a cut on his forehead and the smile on his face tells me that he's proud he finally defeated the fear that's haunted us for the past three years.

I let him go and see that he isn't as stable on his legs.

"Do you want to go to the Hospital Wing?" I ask him worriedly.

"Madam Pomfrey already has lots of others to look after," Harry says, despite the tired look he carries on his face.

"We're going to the Hospital Wing," I decide, looking around for my brother.

"RON!" I call him, needing help to get Harry upstairs.

Ron comes running to me, saying things to people who then immediately look away.

"Need help?" he asks, a little out of breath and also looking exhausted.

"Yes, upstairs to the Hospital Wing," I tell him, putting one of Harry's arms on my shoulder and Ron follows my example.

With people moving out of the way quickly after seeing Harry and Hermione helping too, we get to the Hospital Wing in five minutes.

Having been here quite often in the past year secretly, Madam Pomfrey doesn't seem too surprised to see us. Most of the beds seem occupied as the curtains are drawn around them.

"I assume it's not you this time Miss Weasley?" Madam Pomfrey says, looking at the four of us.

"No, it's Harry," I say with a little smile.

"You can lay him over there," Madam Pomfrey points at the bed in the corner.

"If you can just wait for a few minutes, I just have to bring these potions downstairs so my helpers can give them to the others," she says as we lay Harry on the bed.

"Of course, do you want me to help?" Hermione asks immediately.

"Thank you for the offer Miss Granger, but I think I'll manage. Oh, and before I leave, please just one visitor in the Wing at a time, as it may disturb the other patients," Madam Pomfrey says, before leaving.

"So, who's going to stay?" Ron asks.

"I'll stay," we all say in unison.

"Well, I'll go," we all say again, ending up laughing.

"I think Ginny should stay," Hermione says friendly, taking Ron's hand.

"What! But-" Ron starts, looking surprised.