Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Quite a few suprises

"What! I'm on a card?" I exclaim.

Why would anyone want me on a Chocolate Frog card?

"Yes! Here, listen. Harry Potter, born on the 31st of July, lost both his parents on October the 31st. They were murdered by You-Know-Who. Harry Potter is also known as The Boy Who Lived, because he is the only one who survived the Killing Curse. Harry Potter claimed the return of the Dark Lord at the end of the Triwizard Tournament. After the official witness of the Minister for Magic, the Wizarding World wasn't exactly safe anymore. Mr Potter did not return to Hogwarts for his seventh year but he did finish of You-Know-Who in the Battle of Hogwarts, on the second of May. Thanks to Mister Potter, the Wizarding World is now safe again." Ginny reads.

"Well, that was cheerful," I say sarcastically.

Everyone laughs and we carry on.

"Who wants to play a game of Bertie's Botts Every Flavoured Beans?" Ron asks.

We all agree to play. Ron closes his eyes first and pick a random bean. It's a yellow-orangey colour. He puts it in his mouth and makes a disgusting face.

"Yuck! Earwax!" he exclaims.

We all burst into laughter. I pick one randomly and get a red one, it looked disgusting but it was strawberry. I didn't know they did nice flavours too. Ginny got pepper, blood, banana and spinach. Hermione got salt, vomit, bogey and paper. Erin had more luck, she got sausage, grass, chocolate and wool. I also got pencil (who came with that!), wood and rotten egg. That was disgusting! Ron got liver, tripe and fudge.

Ron and I both decide to do a dare to pick a handful and eat it all in one and it was as if I tasted Voldemort's toenails with sweat and blue cheese.

I run towards the bathroom and I throw up violently. It was gross, the beans and throwing up.

I return to the compartment and see that Ron had not yet returned. Hermione offered me a Pumpkin Pasty but I didn't want to risk throwing up again.

We carry on talking and Erin tells more about herself. Ron returns after half an hour. We decide to change into our robes so Ron and I find an empty compartment and the girls stay in the other.

We stay there for a while because the girls always take a lot of time to change.
After a while, we decide to return. The girls shriek in surprise.

We talk some more and finally arrive at Hogwarts. We get greeted by a friendly and booming voice.

" 'Arry! 'Ow are yeh all?" Hagrid asks.

I run up to him to give him a hug. I don't care what everyone thinks of me now but Hagrid was my first ever friend and I trust him with all my heart.

"I'm fine Hagrid! And you?' I reply.

"I'm fine, Jus' shocked!" he booms, scaring a few first years.

He takes of with the first years in the boats while Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Erin and I step into a carriage.

"Harry?" Hermione asks.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I just want to say sorry for making you look like a fool when you asked what was pulling the carriages," Hermione apologises.

"It's okay 'Mione," I reply.

Ginny laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Ron looked disgusted but I didn't care.

"I had complete trust in you Harry!" Ginny exclaims.

We all laugh. The rest of the ride is quite quiet. I'm enjoying the view. I had never thought that I would be going back again. Last year, I never thought I'd live again. But well, they call me The Boy Who Lived Twice for a reason.