Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Going 'home'

Boarding the train goes easily and we manage to find a compartment quickly. I (of course) sit next to Harry and Hermione sits next to me on the other side. Ron sits next to Erin, which really surprises me.

I'm really excited to see Mum and Dad and especially Teddy! I'm also curious about how Fleur's doing with the baby and how Bill is managing! I'm actually excited to see everyone. I love my whole family, including Erin, Harry and yes, even Fleur. I'm not planning on ever telling her that I used to call her Phelgm because I don't think that she'll still like me after that.

"Have you had a good term guys?" Erin asks.

"Yes, there have been some ups and downs but yes, I have had an amazing term!" I reply first, as usual.

"Same," Harry says laughing.

"We're really glad that we've become friends with you Erin, because you really are a wonderful person!" I compliment Erin.

"Thank you so much Ginny!" Erin thanks, giving me a hug.

"I wonder when the train is going to leave!" Harry says and as he says that, the train indeed starts moving.

We all double up with laughter because of the coincidence.

We all look out of the window until Hogwarts is out of view. We sit normally and just look at each other not knowing what to do.

I don't know how we managed to keep ourselves busy till the Trolley Lady came but we managed!

"Anything off the trolley dears?" she asks.

We all stand up and buy some food, I brought Bertie's Botts Every Flavour Beans, Cauldron Cakes and some more things.

"Erin? Are you excited to see my parents and Teddy?" I ask Erin, who looks a bit nervous.

"Um, yes!"

"Erin, Molly and Arthur really aren't scary if that's what you're thinking about! They are extremely caring, they will probably love you like you're a Weasley! It's what they did with me! They are nearly like parents to me and that's why I love them too," Harry tells Erin, who looks a lot calmer than before.

"Thank you," Erin says, her voice a little hoarse.

"You still miss your parents don't you Harry?" Hermione asks quietly.

Harry sadly nods. I am really sorry for him because he has no real parents or brothers and sisters by blood and I still have both my parents and five brothers plus a sister-in-law. I wish I could do something for him!

We continue the journey in silence. I don't know what has happened to our voices but no one talks.

*

When we arrive at the station, I already see Mum and Dad, waiting for us.

"Harry! Erin! Hermione! And of course Ginny and Ron!" Mum shouts, giving us all a big hug, well it's big for her because we've all outgrown her.

"Mrs Weasley!" Erin exclaims, probably appreciating the hug.

"It's Molly for you!" Mum laughs, letting her go.

"Okay Molly!"

"Come on, let's go! Bill and Fleur are already waiting for you all!" Dad announces.