Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Harry's chat with Sirius

I wake up to see that Ginny's bed is already empty. I remember that Ron and Hermione have already left. He go downstairs and find Ginny making breakfast.

"Hi Gin, that smells lovely," I say, breathing in the lovely smell.

" Hi Harry and thank you!" Ginny replies proudly.

Just when I want to give Ginny a kiss, someone starts bawling.

"Ughh, why now!" Ginny exclaims. "I'll make him a bottle of milk and it will be ready when you come down."

I go upstairs to get the blue-headed baby because he's crying. When I pick up the baby, I sit down in our room to calm him down. Teddy turns quiet after a while and starts looking at the painting of a sleeping Sirius.

"You interested in him?" I ask, tickling Teddy's tummy.

Teddy giggles and his hair turns yellow (Joy was yellow too, she is from Inside Out and I couldn't think of a different colour because blue is Teddy's "natural" hair colour😂).

"Sirius! Sirius!" I call, hoping to wake him up.

Sirius wakes up immediately, looking alarmed.

"What! What?" Sirius says. "Harry, did you really had to wake me up? I was just dreaming about that time when James threatened to pull of Snivelly's pants. You just awoke me before he fell to the ground!"

"Well, first because there is someone a bit interested in you and secondly his name is Severus or at least call him Snape, not Snivelly," I say, looking a bit annoyed when Sirius says 'Snivelly'.

"Why do you mind? You hated him as much as I did," Sirius says, looking shocked at I'm that annoyed.

"Well, I used to but he turned out to be on our side. He died for me just like my mum so I could see what Dumbledore wanted Snape to tell me but Voldemort got in the way. Snape was really brave Sirius. I'm sorry I was angry but I saw his worst memory and that was the memory you dreamed about. Snape really deserves to be remembered in a good way, not that people are glad about his death but I am going to make sure people won't think about him like that," I say, with a few tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Harry. You are just like your mother sometimes. When your dad tried to do that, she came up for him, she defended him. But the trouble things are really from your dad, you probably knew already," Sirius says, smiling.

"It's okay," I say, trying to hold the struggling Teddy.

"And who may this little blue boy be?" Sirius asks in a more childish way.

"This is Teddy," I answer.

"Well he must have a surname? He's not yours is he?" Sirius says, looking a little anxious.

"No, no, don't worry. His name is Edward Remus Lupin," I say quickly.

"WHAT! Did Remus find a woman?!" Sirius exclaims, he looks really shocked.

"Yeah, Tonks. We all first thought she liked you because she was really sad after you died but it turned out she was in love with Remus. Remus said he was to old for her and that she should find a younger and less dangerous man but she didn't care, she loved Remus. They got married and then had Teddy but -" I gulp, finding it very hard to talk about their death, "but they both died after eleven days of knowing Teddy. Remus asked me, just after Teddy was born, if I wanted to be Teddy's godfather and I said yes. Teddy stayed with Andromeda for a while but she is getting older, she's still really emotional about her daughter and she wouldn't be able to care for Teddy 24/7 so then I, well we, took him in," I explain, tears now rolling down my cheeks.