♡ 64 ♡

A/N: Drama scene of Acey and Kean sabay sinundan naman ng mala-comedy na moment ni Avery at Todd from the last chapter. Haha.

Anyways, keep reading guys! :D

Here's the soundtrack for the story. To tell you a fact, I love this song wayback from 2015.~

Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift

~~♡~~

Ford's PoV

"I SAID RUN!"

And the curtain open itself once again. It will show how the story ends whether in a melodrama or a tragedy one.

I laughed silently after Shamy was gone. That's all what he could said to her? 'Run'? Is he joking around?

Nakangiti kong tiningnan si Altair habang ganon din ang sinukli niya sa aking pagbati.

"It's been a while... my little brother."

This lunatic.

"I am not glad to see you once again, Altair."

"Awww, nakakawalang respeto mo naman sa harap ko kapag Altair lang ang tawag mo sa akin."

"Should I even respect a devil like you huh? Matapos mong pahirapan lahat ng taong mahalaga sa akin?"

I gritted my teeth out of anger. Ford, you must control your anger. She is only behind you. You must consider first her safety. Her life over mine was the most important in this mission.

Nanumbalik ang ngiti ko para hindi niya mahalatang gusto ko na siyang sugurin.

"I heard that you didn't feed her since yesterday. Ayokong manumbalik ang kapayatan niya noong highschool. Don't you know how much I dictate her from adding lots of cup of rice on her meals and now you let her didn't eat from breakfast until dinner?"

"May gana ka pang magpatawa, kapatid. Hindi ko intensyong gutumin ang pinakamamahal mo."

My hands balled into fist.

"Ganyan ka ba kung magmahal? Hahayaan mo lang ang tao na magutom sa lugar mo?"

"Sinong may sabi sa'yo na may nararamdaman ako sa babaeng 'yan?"

Now, he even pointed the gun on Hazel's direction.

"Sorry for being too jealous. I am just protecting what I owned."

"As you say so."

"Alam ko namang ang babaeng pinaalis mo kanina ang kaisa-isa mong minamahal."

His forehead creased on what I have said. It is time to step for the next plan.

"Are you kidding me? How will I love that girl even she didn't know who really I am?"

"A person will trully accept you even you are a beast. She really is the girl you love. Walang palya dahil hindi mo hahayaan ang taong 'yon na tumakas dito kung hindi mo siya mahal."

"I don't like her." madiin niyang sabi sa akin.

"And what is really your intention why you did let her free? She is not related to me nor to her. Oh, I forgot that she is Hazel's friend and the girl who hates me so much before."

"SHUT IT!"

I remained stable on where I stood. Pinapakiramdaman ko ang buong paligid kung sakaling may padating sa kanila.