♡ 17 ♡

~~♡ ~~
Ang Kwento ng Barkada
~~♡~~

Lumipas ang mga taon, sinubok ng panahon ang kanilang pagkakaibigan.

Mula sa pagdating ng isang misteryosong tao... at mga kasama nito.

Alam niyo ba ang naging resulta?

Mas sumaya pa ang pagbabarkadahan nila.

Nagsimula sa bungguan ng dalawang tao hanggang matapos ang pinakamasaya nilang panahon sa paaralan.

Kung tatanungin niyo ang karugtong ng storya nila, ito... ito naman ang naging resulta.

The time must be really so fast. It's just like a wind which quickly passes by.

This is the true beginning of everything.

Things might be seen as a very calm storm. But the worriedness has remained because no catastrophies were not destructive.

After the storm, the sky will turn blue once again. It is clear just like the sea and a rainbow will give it more lively.

It is a beautiful view that's too incomparable to anything. A view which everyone always want to see. A view which no one owned.

Together with this good scenery is where the love blooms in two people who care for each other.

Even the time passes by, just like a blur, this thing might last forever. If someone wants to wish for a permanent thing, I will suggest for it as love.

Love is known as undefined. But it depends upon the believer.

For someone who felt love in just a very first time, it gives them the feeling of being transported into the fairy tale world. Consider those butterflies and colors around the lovers, it's an example of that feels.

It sways them and they didn't noticed that they are already dancing with those beautiful things.

But not everything will exactly be just like their own dreams.

As one falling leaf been noticed by everyone around, a thing which is also valuable to them starts falling too.

The leaves should be the one who will fall... not the treasure they already have in the very first start.

The surrounding starts being fictitious as the leaves keep falling.

Their minds were been fooled between what's reality or dream.

An explotion of truth shaked their world. They didn't noticed that they also had the time bomb in the very first start.

They heard some metals making defeaning sounds. They also saw a broken glass and wounds has started to be seen.

Everything becomes complicated.

No one must hide something to each other in order to save what they keep protecting at.

But not all things could survive even being protected in the fullest strength they have.

Since the bomb smashed the base of their foundation, all of them divided as they fall.

How beautiful it is to see the meteors in a clear night sky! How calmly it is to our hearts as we saw falling leaves from those tall trees!

But not all the falling ones are great to see.

Since wayback then, the group is compared to a very strong family tree. The members as the leaves and the trunk as the friendship.

A tree has also its end.

It also has life. And life is not permanent.

All of them accused themselves for the lost thing. But they don't know that the one should be blamed for was an outsider of the group.

Trust is also a vulnerable treasure.

Just like the glass, it shattered into small pieces and the shards hit everyone.

The blood flows down on the floor of end and it scared them all.

Not because of the wounds...

But because of someone who's too near to death.

They need to save that half alive or else, it will die.

Someone says, "You cannot bring back what was already dead."

It is true.

That's why they should grab the chance inorder to save that dying one.

It is better too be late than never. Regrets are too deadly than knives.

Roses maybe too beautiful but there are deadly thorns beneath its gorgous petals.

Beast is a beast. And you cannot tame a dangerous creature without an extraordinary powers.

But magic does not exist in this world.

If magic isn't real, how did we ended up in such an endless dream?    

Unknown
09|01|17 

~~♡~~