Anthony sat up in the passenger seat and looked out at the side mirrors.

"I'm pretty sure we have company, baby brother." He spoke.

"What? Are you sure?" Jason asked.

I turned to look back and all I saw was Joey in the SUV behind us. Other than that there were ordinary other cars following.

"Pretty sure, that ugly Mustang has been tailing us for the past few minutes."

I spotted a beaten up red Mustang. I hadn't noticed before.

Jason took a turn and surely the Mustang followed.

"Why would they be following you?" I asked. I don't know why I suddenly felt nervous. It must have been a coincidence, right?
Then why did I feel like we were in trouble.

"Ask Tony, it's his car. Who did you piss off this time, big brother."

Anthony rolled his eyes. "Yeah, cause I'm the one with anger management issues." He replied sarcastically. "Can't you just try to lose them? I'm not nearly drunk enough to deal with stalkers."

Jason muttered something under his breath.
His eyes met mine through the rear view mirror and for a second I thought for sure that he would start speeding again like last time.

I gulped and clutched my seatbelt to make sure it was fastened properly.

Instead, Jason pressed something on the screen of the car and immediately I heard Joey's voice.

"Anthony?" Joey called.

"It's Jason." He spoke. "Joe, I think we might have a tail, can you identify them?"

I heard some rustling and a few seconds later, Joey's voice.
"Yeah... I see them.... It looks like they're five guys back there... oh, I recognise the driver, it's that little punk, EJ, Fitz kid"

Jason slammed his fist on the steering wheel and cursed.

I tried to remember where I had heard the name and my mind immediately went back to the Phoenix hotel.

Anthony just chuckled. "See little bro? I'm not the trouble making Callahan after all."

Jason sighed. "Shut up." He snapped. He used his left hand to rub his face. "Knowing that little prick, he probably won't stop until he gets a confrontation. We better take care of this now."

My heart leapt as I tried to figure out what he meant.

Anthony sat up. "Say the word brother, I'm right behind you." He slammed his fist on the dashboard and a compartment fell open revealing a gun.

My eyes widened at the weapon but neither of the boys noticed.

"Joey? Did you get that?" Jason spoke.

"Yeah. Where do you want us?" He asked.

"Lets corner them down Rushmore. If the idiots want my attention, that's what they'll get."

"And here I was thinking it would be a boring old Monday." Anthony spoke as he looked out the side mirrors. "Dam, he looks mad, Jase."

"Yeah well, you would too if I put your father in a wheel chair."

I was beyond scared but Anthony just laughed. "You put Fitz in a wheelchair? Man, you have no idea how many times I've wanted to do that."

"Maybe you'll get your chance." he muttered as he took another turn. "His son is even more annoying than he is."

I saw Greg, who had been driving in front of us suddenly go in another direction. I quickly turned around and saw Joey disappear as well.

"What's going on?" I asked in panic.