Shocking News

"Alex was right about you being a boy magnet. How the hell did you even manage to get the attention of Dean Archbald?" Jason asked in irritation.

He had been complaining about the incident all night which I found extremely annoying.

It's not like I made this Dean guy follow me.

"I mean of all people, Dean Archbald! Could you have picked a more pathetic guy?" He asked.

I was about to point out that I didn't 'pick him' but Jason just continued ranting on. "I mean the guy is a douce bag!"

"Okay I'm starting to think that this is personal and actually has nothing to do with me. So why don't you stop complaining about it and take a chill pill" I told him in anger.

To my surprise, he didn't say anything else, he just slumped back in his seat and muttered something about how nobody said 'chill pill' anymore.

I just rolled my eyes and rested my head on the window of the SUV. I could've sworn I saw Greg smile through the rear view mirror.

We drove the rest of the way in silence with Jason just texting away on his phone as usual.

How I just felt like grabbing the stupid device and tossing it out the window.

I hadn't felt this much spite towards one person before and I hated it. I hated that Jason was making me a person I was not and I hated that I was letting him.

Finally his house came into view. Greg drove through the gates and parked right in front of the front door.

I noticed that a similar SUV was parked right in front of it and in front of that SUV, a black vintage looking Rolls-Royce.

I couldn't help but smile. Isabella and Alex must have been back.

I quickly exited the vehicle before Greg could step out and open the door for me. I ran up the steps leading to the front door and pushed them open.

I ran down the hall to where I knew the living room was.
I immediately saw Alex and Isabella lounging around.

Alex was the first to notice me, he looked up and gave me a weak smile.

I frowned they both looked kind of grimm.

I stepped forward determined to find out what was wrong but before I even took two steps, I felt someone pull me further into the room.
Anthony had appeared out of nowhere and he had a huge smile on his face.

"You have no idea how proud I am of you two!" He exclaimed.

I looked behind and saw that Jason had walked into the room too.

"You're acting crazier than usual." Jason muttered as he walked towards his bar. It seems like whenever he's not on his phone, he's at his bar.

"Well I am crazy brother, that's a fact." Anthony informed his brother. "But that's not the reason why I'm so happy today. I honestly thought you guys were going to fail. In fact I was expecting you to crash and burn."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered sarcastically as I took a seat next to Alex. "What's he talking about?" I whispered to him.

He looked somewhat irritated.

"Just show them, Tony." He muttered.

Anthony picked up the remote control and turned it on.

I gaped at what I saw.

"This is crazy."

Jason seemed unperplexed by the whole ordeal.

"Welcome to the spotlight." He muttered as he sipped on the drink he was holding.