Jason Callahan is at my boyfriends doorstep

My mind went into overdrive as I started to process what was happening.

Jason Callahan just showed up at my boyfriends doorstep and had his men point their guns at my friend.

Guns! As in those weapons used for killing.

I needed to act fast, to call someone for help.

My phone.... I mentally cursed realising I left it in mine and Alex's room.

The telephone. A telephone hung on the wall just before the door to the living area, all I had to do was rush towards it and call the manager of the building.

It's not like they had seen me yet anyway.

I heard the safety on one of the guns go off.

I better act fast.

"Don't make me ask you again, Bella." The deep voice of Jason Callahan spoke.

Bella? Did he just call her Bella? He must've known her, but how? Nothing made sense at this moment. How did Isabella know Jason Callahan?

"I don't know." Isabella replied through gritted teeth. Her hands were clenched into fists.

I knew from the press that Jason Callahan had two brothers, Anthony and Max Callahan. I didn't know much about them because they weren't as scandalous as their brother.

But what business would Isa have with a celebrity and why did he want to know where his own brother was from her? Why did he want to know so bad that he needed two guns pointed at her?
It didn't matter, I could ask these questions later, right now I had to get to that telephone and save us both.

I started backing away slowly trying to make no sudden movements so as to alarm the intruders.

Jason clicked his tongue. "Oh but I think you do. My sources tracked both of you down to here so if you're here, he can't be too far away."

"Jason, I don't want any trouble, okay? I told you, I have no idea where Harry is so please just leave me alone." She wasn't begging, in fact her tone seemed threatening for someone who had two guns pointed at her.

I was almost there, the phone was just inches away.

"I know he's here!"

Without warning, Jason pushed on the door opening it up wide.
I froze like a deer caught in headlights.
Isabella swore and Jason cocked his head to the side studying me.
I gulped, paralysed with fear.

"Who's your friend Bella?" Jason asked as he slowly stepped forward.

"That's my cleaning lady." Isa answered calmly and if I was anybody else, even I would've believed her.

Jason was now circling around me making me feel more uncomfortable and frightened than I was before.

"She doesn't look like a cleaning lady." He spoke.

Isa rolled her eyes. "Well not all of us make our help dress like servants." She replied.
Jason stood in front of me. His hand went up to my cheek and he stroked it with the back of his hand. I flinched instinctively.

"I really hate it when people lie to me, Bella, you know that better than anyone else."

He stepped back but something caught his eye and I saw Isabella's face drop.

Jason picked up a picture frame that sat on the table, it contained a photograph of Alex and I at the beach.

Jason turned around to look back at me looking between the photograph and me trying to confirm if I was indeed the person in the photograph.