Meeting Diane Coleson

I so did not have this.

I was actually relieved when I realised that I wouldn't have to adhere to Jason, Anthony and Isabella's ridiculous rules on how I was supposed to behave. I figured if I was going to leave, I would leave with a bang. I had so many withheld emotions that I had stored up from the minute I got here; my anger at Jason's constant attempts to get rid of me, my conflicted emotions towards Alex and Isabella, those fake girls who claimed to be Isabella's friends, Prince Erling...

I would finally have the chance to get all that anger out. Or at least I thought I would...

The minute we were ushered into Diane Coleson's room, the outrageously dressed blonde woman took one look at me and yelled; "Yes! I want you." She moved to Miranda and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Miranda dear, you have done it again!" She pulled on my arm and pulled me towards the back of her already busy room. There were pieces of fabric and clothes thrown everywhere. "Lisa, put her in the blue one." Diane ordered the girl who was gripping a notepad and had various fabric pieces thrown over her shoulder. She had dark hair styled in a pixie cut and she looked like a stressed out college student as she followed the Disney lady around, closely.

"Wait but-" I started but Diane had already moved to another spot in the room muttering about a pink hat.

I turned around and Miranda was saying something to her bodyguard, Santiago.

"Lets go." Lisa told me hurriedly. "We don't have all day."

She didn't wait for me to respond. She just quickly turned around and started walking away.

I quickly followed after her. "Wait. I-I-can't take this j-"

"Yeah, yeah... I know, you have some conditions or whatever. Just strip down, try on this dress and if Diane likes you, we'll be in touch with your manager." The girl spoke as she led me to the bedroom.

She picked out a blue dress that was mainly made out of ruffles and a long bow tied to the back hang low. She shoved it into my hands, tossing my duffel bag away in the process.

"Chop! Chop! Ms Coleson doesn't have all day, you know." She snapped impatiently as she tapped her foot on the carpeted ground.

"I know but you don't understand, there's been a mistake-"

"Whatever it is, I don't care. Just try it on now." She spoke

"But-"

She gripped her notepad so tightly I thought she might tear it.

"Listen, sweetie. My job is on the line here too. I have to move with Ms Coleson's schedule so please just put on the stupid dress." She spoke in agitation.

I was about to tell her how I didn't want this stupid job in the first place and that she didn't have to be so rude about it but before I could, I then I heard Diane yell.

"Lisa! My phone is ringing!"

"Coming!" Lisa yelled. She gave me a pleading look. "Please, just put it on. My ass is already on the line, I messed up with another model just yesterday. I really need this job so... please just do us both a favour, get dressed and meet us our there."

"Wait but-"

She was already out the room, shutting the door behind her before I could say more.

I sighed as I looked at the dress.

I really didn't want to get her fired. I mean I barely knew her and its not like she had been the nicest person to me but I had gotten a little taste of this world and I knew the pressure that came with it.