Dos and Don'ts of first dates

"And this is the kind of stupidity that ruins my plans!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I opened my eyes and saw Anthonys face looking down on me.

"Umm... Alex." I whispered as I shook him awake.

He shot up and pulled out a gun from God knows where. "What's wrong? What's wrong?" He asked as his head moved from side to side aiming the hand held trying to search for signs of trouble.

"James Bond, put that damn thing away before you hurt someone." Anthony muttered. "And what's wrong is that you're already completely jeopardising my plan by doing this."

He gestured wildly at Alexs and my body tangled together on Jason's couch.

"Do you know how many people could just walk in here and see you together?"

Alex yawned as he stretched. "So now I'm banned from hanging out with my girlfriend?"

"Pretty much." Anthony replied. "Now get off your ass. You are going to be late for your hearing with the boss."

Alex swore. "That's today?"

"It was postponed, not cancelled. Hurry up. Bella already left, we're meeting her there." Anthony spoke.

"Wait, all of you are leaving?" I asked.

I didn't know Anthony well and honestly he sometimes gave me the creeps but at least I knew that he wasn't secretly trying to kill me.

"So I'm going to be here alone with Jason?"
"You are supposed to be his girlfriend after all. You might as well get used to it. Besides, today is the day of your 'big date'" Anthony spoke.

"Right." I muttered.

Words couldn't describe how nervous I felt.
Just me and Jason.... and the paparazzi. One wrong move on my part could ruin everything.

"I still think this is a horrible idea." Alex said. He was tensing up besides me. I put my hand on top of his arm as a sign of reassurance.

Anthony rolled his eyes. He walked over to Jason's bar and poured himself a drink.

"And I think you should hit the showers already. I would let you get ready at my place but my beloved wife is back." He said 'beloved wife' with so much sarcasm.
I wondered why he married her if he didn't love her or remotely like her. From what I saw on TV, they looked so in love. Anyway, I should know by now that not everything is what it seems.

"Farah is back?" Alex asked. "What did she get you?" He teased.

"A whole lot of migraines! She got a new wardrobe so now apparently, my closet is her closet. Next thing I know she's complaining about the house being too small and how we need a new one."

Alex chuckled. He wrapped his arm around me.
"Why doesn't she just use one of the closets in the guest rooms?" He asked.

"She already has." Anthony spoke with a roll of his eyes. "You're so lucky you fell for a simple girl." He said as his eyes landed on me.

"Should I be flattered or offended by that?" I asked honestly confused at his statement.

Alex planted a kiss on my forehead. "Trust me, you should be flattered. You'll understand when you meet Farah."

"Do I want to meet Farah?" I asked. Scepticism was obvious in my tone.

"You really don't." Anthony muttered. "Oh and while we're on the topic. Harry, I should probably mention that I made a move on your girlfriend the first time I met her." Anthony spoke casually.