For Him

"Will you marry me so that you can bake me these cookies everyday?" Max asked me as he scuffed down his fifth chocolate chip cookie.

I giggled. "You might wanna slow down there or you're going to spoil your supper." I warned as I placed the last dish in the dishwasher.

I always clean up after myself when I'm done cooking. It just seems unfair to make a mess then wait for someone else to clean it up.

"But I don't want supper!" Max whined. "I want to eat these cookies for breakfast, lunch, at teatime, as supper and right before I go to bed."

"If you do you'll have a real bad tummy ache."

He pouted. "Okay, fine. Hey! Can I hire you to be my personal chef?"

"Sorry buddy but I already have a job."

Or rather had.... I never really realised that after I said goodbye to Alex, I really wouldn't have a job anymore. I would have to move back to Seattle and ask for my old job back. Not that I didn't like it there.... I guess comparison is easily made once you've had a taste of perfection.(Katy Perry anyone?)

"Max, your mother wants you home!" Anthony spoke as he walked into the room.

"Okay!" He yelled as he jumped off the stool. He took me by surprise when he wrapped his little arms around me in a hug

"Bye Kate and thanks for the delicious cookies! Remember my offer still stands!"

I giggled as he ran off. "Bye Max, I'll think about it."

He didn't get far before I heard him yell.

"Harry! Bella!"

My heart beat a thousand times faster.
I didn't know why I was so nervous to see them. Probably because it would be the last time I ever saw them again.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed into the hallway where Alex stood along with Isabella, Anthony and Max.

I arrived right in the middle of a hug between Anthony and Harry.

"Welcome back, brother." Anthony told him as he patted him on the back.

Max tagged on Alexs jacket. "Harry! Harry! I think I found my future wife." He told him.

"Really? Who is that lucky girl?" Alex asked

"She's right over there." Max pointed towards the kitchen not realising that I was already in the hall way.

Alex looked up at me just realising that I was in the room.

A smile lit up his face when his eyes landed on me. "Sorry buddy, but I've got dibs."

He walked towards me and pulled me closer before placing his lips on mine, I was taken by surprise but I kissed back none the less.
When he finally pulled away, we were both out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine.

"After the day I've had, that's all I needed to make me feel better."

"Hey! No fair! She's my fiancé!" Max yelled. "Bella! Tony! Harry is kissing my-"

Anthony shut him up by covering Maxs mouth with his hand leaving the kid struggling to escape his older brothers hold.

"Okay, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Come on Max." Anthony spoke. "Are you coming Bella?" He asked her.

"I'm supposed to be where ever Harry is so what will it be boss?" Isabella asked.

"Well I definitely don't feel like going home." Alex sighed. He pulled away from me but still kept his hand around my waist. "Is Farah around?" He asked Anthony.