Chapter 99.

"Why that?" The man was so pissed and talked to him like if he didn't know who he is, maybe he doesn't know.

"Because I can't let you take my life to another country," he said and looked at me.

My eyes watered with his cozy and corny short speech while he approached to me, he opened my door and stretched his hand for me to take it and walk out from the car.

The sky turned gray and big drops began to fall, we were in the middle of the street where everyone could see us and for the first time in his life he wasn't caring about it.

"Why are you leaving me this way?" He asked me, I was crying but it wasn't visible due to the water over my face.

"I can't, I can't cope with this. I can't be with you anymore and then see you go for seven months," I explained, "I can't try to think we are going to work if you're gone."

"So you didn't think about touring with me?" He frowned and put his hand on my forehead, tugging my bangs behind my ears.

I shook my head. I thought maybe it was an option but I'm young, I don't have a life yet and I can't just follow Harry and let him maintain me, feed me and give me everything I need; I must look for my own life.

"You don't love me then, do you?" He asked when I didn't answer.

"Harry! I love you!" I said and drops entered to my mouth. I'm going to be so sick tomorrow; my bronchitis is going to be so dangerous tomorrow.

I remembered I had an umbrella on my purse and I took it out.

"Are you going to fight for your love or go to the airport?" The pissed taxi driver asked me. "I can't wait you all your life here."

"Wait just a sec," I said and the man rolled his eyes.

"Go touring with me then!" He tugged his hair; I opened the umbrella and covered us with it.

"I can't depend on you all the time, I can't." I shook my head again; this is not an option, no.

"You won't! You can work with Ben on our new documentary, on the pictures of the concerts, or updates of us with pictures and in the interviews! Fuck, I already called our manager and you can! You can! You are the most constant thing I've ever had and I can't be without you seven months..." He said and brought his lips closer to mines, he tried to kiss me but for some reason he looked at the floor and then to the taxi.

"You know I can either, but it's just... you won't miss me, when you have the opportunity to gain me again you ruin it." I said meaning it, I slipped it out of my mouth without thinking of it but I didn't feel remorse, that's one of the options I choose to go to London and not with him to Latin America.

"Girl I need to go now!" The taxi driver shouted, this man is stressful.

"Fine!" I responded madly.

"Let me at least take you to the airport," Harry begged and grabbed my hand, the one that was holding the umbrella.

"I..." Yes, I need time to be with him. I need at least these minutes to enjoy his presence even if I'm sad, angry or stressed with him... I love him! I need time to be with him. "Of course," I said and he smiled.

We took out my bags from the trunk and put it on his car; Harry apologised with the driver for almost wrecking his car and gave him money... the driver promised he wasn't going to say about the incident to anyone.

I climbed in when all of my stuff was in the back, I wetted the seat with my wet jeans and my hair was just horrible! Everyone was going to look at me in a weird way, I am going to be in an airplane for eleven hours wearing wet clothes and I just can't stop thinking how sick I am going to be tomorrow after the strange storm that just came over Los Angeles.