Chapter 76. Edited.

There's a black Porsche with a girl wearing a dark blue dress and a boy with a black shirt and curls kissing.

It's Harry kissing someone.

I'm about to cry thinking about this, he broke up with me and walked straight to someone else.

Then I am laying over his chest while he pets my hair with a hand.

The girl in the car is me.

What the heck happened yesterday? I am getting scared because I don't remember any of these photos of us in the parking lot of the place, or us arriving to my apartment.

Of course the media doesn't know we officially are over but I do, and seeing pictures of us in my apartment and of him leaving in the dawn scares me so freaking much.

We didn't do anything; he could take advantage of me while drunk.

Of course he did! If he took advantage of me during three months, why wouldn't he do it now having me drunk? The model is not here to give him pleasure so he thinks I can.

Just when Ethan comes into the room my phone rings and it's Kaylee.

"Linda please come here!" She screamed. "I'm going to send you the address but just come, it is really urgent!" She shouted worried and hung up.

What's going on? Something happened during her date with Niall? Are they okay?

"Are you doing good?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, just that my best friend called me screaming and she needs me to go, here." I showed him my iPhone with the address.

"I can take you there, is not that far." He said and I just thanked.

I climbed into his Mini Cooper and he searched quickly for the address, we got to a gym and I checked more than twice if it was the right place.

"Do you want me to come over with you?" He asked.

If she screamed that way and she is in a gym I can't imagine what's happening to her so I need a strong boy with me, and Ethan is just perfect.

"Please," I said and we didn't doubt in running into the building.

I searched for the kickboxing room and Ethan found it rapidly.

I opened the door and Kaylee was trying to pull Harry from Carter, both were bleeding. Now Carter was on Harry, hitting him so hard on the nose.

"Stop!" I screamed scared.

Both looked at me and opened their eyes eyeing Ethan behind me.

Carter stood up and I noticed the big bruise on his cheek and his fist full of blood from Harry's nose and lip.

"Who's him?" Harry asked angrily.

"It's not your problem! What the heck were you jerks doing?" I asked.

"He called me to come here," Carter pointed Harry, "and I don't know what I am actually doing! I don't like you and I hate you." He referred first of me and then Harry. "I am fired and my uncle too! So why are you fighting now?" He talked to Harry, "I already revenged so I don't need to be near you assholes anymore!" He screamed lastly and walked away from the room.

My head was pumping so hard, and it didn't help my hangover.

Carter is a total jerk and I'm glad he is fired and he is out of my life forever since now.

"Who are you?" Harry asked Ethan while cleaning the blood of his lip.

"Ethan Evans," he answered calmly. "You?"