Chapter 65. Edited.

God. Now I'm not involved alone in this but Harry too.

"But before the media sees it, what good can it be for everyone here to see it! Like I can show it today during the dinner."

How is she even alive? Her madness is creepy and strange. She's not normal, she must have a problem. Big fat problem.

"Lauren for god's sake! Give me the goddamn phone!" Harry screamed.

Did she know her?

"Harry Styles cussing on me!" She shouted and held her phone with her other hand.

I would stand up and push her to the water so her phone crashes but I'm almost naked, just in underwear and I won't let her see me this way.

I walked tiptoeing to the handlebar and grabbed my short but then noticed my top wasn't there.

I wore the short and walked next to Harry. I felt comfortable now, although I was wearing a pink bra.

"You don't know me, I don't know you. Why making this?" I asked calmly.

I really wanted to cry right now, I was so freaking sensitive and I was getting stressed about all of this.

"Anyway, we're like a family. You are my sister and I'm yours, don't do this. I want to be your friend," I said.

I really thought about this all the way here. Damon's children don't have the fault on their shoulders about what happened, I really wanted to get to know them. Danny said they were good guys.

Harry put his hand on my waist, comforting me.

"I don't want to be your friend." She frowned.

Holly Molly, we frown the same way. I'm scared. I feel like talking to me in a mirror, a mean, to a creepier and darker version of me.

"And this is not about you, is about you!" She pointed at Harry.

"What about me?" He asked. "Girl, you flirted with me and I told you I wasn't alone... If that is the big deal, I don't mind. You flirted with everyone here anyways," he stated.

Lauren's eyes are red now, we cry the same way.

"No one loves me." She said and cried.

I feel bad. She is just me but younger, she must be 16 or 15 years old.

"No honey," I hugged her.

It is like seeing me crying, I had to hug her.

"You can't flirt with non-single guys but we will be here for four days and now that I am your sister, I can help you to find an amazing American boy."

She pushed me softly away and gave her phone to Harry.

"Delete it," she went.

Harry smiled and deleted it, then returned her the phone.

I heard steps, steps coming from the elevator and when I turned around my dad was here.

"Thanks god you're here!" Damon screamed.

She can be my sister, but he is not my father.

I stepped back and Harry put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my temple.

The man walked to us and looked at me up and down, then Harry up and down. Harry was wearing boxers and I was wearing bra. He opened his eyes like if he had seen a ghost and then looked at me again, I wasn't wet, the sun had dried me fast.

"Linda?" He whispered.

He was astonished and I was expressionless, I didn't know what to do and how to react about this.