Chapter 94.

When I finally reached the bedroom there were two other notes on the bed.

*I never have sex with you, I make you the love.*

*My most amazing memories are here, because we both expressed our loves here. Are we going to sink it?*

"We struggle hard things together, just because we were together and otherwise maybe we couldn't have done it successfully. Are we going to sink all of that?" He said behind me.

I turned around and he was holding a necklace and a flower.

"Maybe you haven't forgiven me completely but I know your love is harder than your hate." He gave a step closer. "I just need you always with me, I can't contain it anymore. Would you be my lovely girlfriend again, please?" He asked me brushing my skin with his free hand, he put the flower on the top of my ear and tugged my hair there so it didn't fall, then he placed his hands on my cheeks and didn't move, he was just looking right at me.

"Please?" He whispered.

I didn't know what to do. I love him but he is starting a tour and it will be the same if we return to our relationship now than if we don't. Maybe if we try something when the tour ends, I will be more mature and he will have the conception of love in a more mature way.

I don't really know what to answer right now because I'm not so sure we are going to work if he is touring all over the world and I'm doing nothing but pouring coffee in cups at a coffee shop.

I know I can't live without him either, but I'm just scared something will happen again and we're not together to fix it and, we broke up again and this time forever. Or maybe we begin an endless circle where we just fight and make up, again.

"I know I did so wrong, I know you didn't feel how much I love you because I am a jerk but believe me that I love you so much. Remember once you asked me if I haven't fallen in love before? I hadn't till I met you."

"What if we don't work again?" I asked.

"We can see that if we try one more time, if we love the way we love, of course we are going to work." He pressed his soft lips into a line.

"Not because of that, but because of the tour. You'll be out for seven months or so and we just can't be apart that long,"

"Come with me then! You know, you want to be journalist and that so you can work with Cal in the media and we'll pay you if you don't feel comfortable just for going..." he sighed and rubbed his neck, "and about your school-,"

"I took already a semester off," I interrupted.

He wide-opened his eyes and then smiled. "Why?" he frowned.

"I'm still a girl; I'm not ready to study a career, I thought I was mature enough to start uni but I'm not." I explained.

"Hey, don't say that! You are so mature," he rubbed my cheek, "if not, you weren't so hard to convince," he laughed, "it makes everything easier for us now! You can come with me... to the tour, at least through South America."

The bell rang twice desperately; Harry snorted and walked to the door to open it. I waited there, in the same position I was before just thinking about this. What if I decide to go touring with him? What would my mom think about this? Would I be doing something right for my future? No, I took off three months of college so it won't change anything about my future. My mom can't say anything about it because I am an adult... the only problem is that we haven't started officially our relationship again and what if during the tour something happens and we break up again and I have to return to London with no work, no college and no... anything?