Chapter 83.

By then, we had just dated two weeks and we had't past through so many things like we've lived till today. Otherwise, I would have written her so many more things and avoid some stupid facts.

"Man, you won't gain her back by suffering and sobbing like a baby, you need to have the balls Harry Styles has and look for her and don't think she'll run to your arms so fast, you need to gain her slowly, with little details." Louis comforted me.

He is so right like always, just doing this when I'm drunk won't make her come back by work of magic.

I need to have different ideas, I need to obtain again what I lost for being a prick.

...
Linda's POV.

I am not officially dating Ethan but we've seen each other every day after work in his house or mine, he's helped me with my works and studying for everything. He really knows about history and I feel so prepared for my exam today.

I walked into the room and Mr. Flores was standing there, with my two exams on his hands.

"Are you completely ready?" He asked me.

This exam will define my semester, if I fail or if I pass. For the first time in my life I hadn't been so excited for having an exam.

I made them rapidly and I just knew every single question and its answer correctly. When I left the building I decided to go to Starbucks and tell Ethan about my grades.

These three days I'll feel better than before, I've forgotten about everything and I've just focused on me -something I had to do from the beginning- and I feel happy, I'm eating and sleeping well again.

I opened his office's door and for my surprise the one there wasn't Ethan but Harry.

Not him again, I was getting used to do not know about him and now seeing him again gives me anxiety, after that letter I can't see him the same way I used weeks ago... It was so perfect and knowing he wanted to tell me a long ago but he was just afraid of losing me was nice. Yes, he did wrong but everyone makes mistakes and now knowing he didn't cheat and he was just revenging to defend me from Carter was nice. Although, poor girl and... Ethan read it and told me it was just lies again, there's something in it that makes me believe not everything was a lie. It's naive and written after just two weeks; it meant he wanted to be sincere since the first time.

But I just can't give a step back and leave Ethan, he is too nice and I like him.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked.

"He had to go somewhere and asked me to take care of his place for some minutes."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms above my breast; it's obvious that is just bullshit.

"Well, he let me in here meanwhile he's doing something in the-," he stopped talking and stood up, "I'm not telling you where he is until you listen to me clearly."

"What do you want?" I asked abruptly, just the way I wanted to sound.

"Kaylee and Niall's anniversary of two weeks is in one day and we all planned to make for them a big party. This relationship is important for Niall and we want to show him our support, I just came to invite you."

"Alright, thanks. Where's the party?"

"Funky Buddha,"

"Can I take somebody?" I am not going there alone, feeling like nothing while he's with his Daisy and everyone with a couple except for me.

He closed his eyes and breathed heavily, before answering the door opened and Ethan was behind me, I felt relief when I saw him.

"What are you doing in my office?" He hissed.