Chapter 73. Edited.

I'm not going to tell him the problem but neither I'm going to let him be in my life like nothing happened.

"Why that?" My dad asked Harry. "I really want you to go,"

He looked at me and sighed when I rolled my eyes, maybe the way I'm treating him isn't enough bad when he accepts to go anyways.

He climbed into the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Arthur.

I was lifeless, everything Arthur did to annoy me didn't bother me at all, I was so into my thoughts.

The restaurant was the biggest one I've seen, just as big as a club. Its name was: The BBQ.

We climbed off and a guy parked the car for us, we got to his office after walking all around the place and I was just astonished about all of this.

Just in the same place but in Italy, Danny is working. Wow, it's fantastic.

I tried all the time to be far from Harry, till Arthur decided to have an urgent wee and they ran to the bathroom.

I sat on my dad's chair and checked the pictures he had. Danny and I were in two of them.

"Can we talk?" He hesitated.

I shook my head and focused in the picture. I just seemed too happy playing with Danny and...

"Please? We can't be this way any longer," he interrupted my memories.

"It is everything done here. We are done, you can go now and have the free space to have sex with whoever you want to." I said sharply.

I also hurt myself with my harsh words.

I just did it officially, kicked him out of my life without even thinking or knowing how I was capable to do so when the truth is that, I still love him more than anything.

"Don't talk to me like that... you know I won't, just let me explain,"

"A picture says more than a hundred thousand of words so save yours and go away." I stood up and crossed my arms under my breast.

He sighed and walked to the door but then regret and walked to me.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me hardly, leaving my breathless in less than a second.

My eyes watered instantly, I just can't believe what he did and I just can't believe I will miss him so much but I just can't handle with lies and cheaters.

"What are you doing?" I pulled him away.

"I love you so much and I will do anything for you to forgive me and be mine again," he whispered and kissed my nose.

...

I've lived in my dad's house for a week and finally today I'm leaving, finally my best friend is coming back from Ireland. Two best friends being cheated the same month, crying for boys while skyping with each other.

I've spent a lot of time watching movies with Lauren, playing games with Tristan and listening to Arthur's stories about dinosaurs for so long, and talking with my dad about my childhood; thanks to god the bitch hasn't been here this week because she is in Argentina or I would have left just the day I arrived.

I just can tell, I love my new family. My absence in school will be so hard to be paid. During two weeks people teach too much and I was really overwhelmed thinking about how many things I have to do this weekend to recover all the wasted time.

My family asked me about Harry and I just told them he was busy with work so I wasn't going to stay there alone, I'm not getting them involved in my own shit.