Chapter 54. Edited.

"Yes but not because of yesterday's tumble."

"Did you tumble today?"

"No. I just–,"

The white girl came behind us and gave me more bandages.

"If you need them for your ankle," she said.

Harry opened his eyes and looked at my ankle, my pants were rolled up and the white material was showing.

"Did you-, " he was astonished, he couldn't even ask me.

I nodded and he smiled, the girl finished tattooing him and he immediately stood up and kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you kidding me?"

"She's not mad, chill out." The girl who tattooed me said.

She and the other girl were of course Emo and it was obvious because they never smiled or changed their tone into another one sweeter.

...

"So I'll pay today," I said.

I don't like him to feel like he has to pay everything, maybe he has so much more money than me but my payment for the articles is not bad at all and like he had spent money on me during this month I hadn't use my money for anything so I had enough money to pay our meal.

"No, you won't." He said and took out his debit card.

"Yes I will." I called the waitress and she came towards us.

I gave her my debit card before Harry and I paid, I felt better now. I didn't want him to think I was going to depend on his money.

"That didn't feel good." He held my hand while we walked to the car. "Men always pay, not women."

"20th century babe," I said and he laughed.

He opened the door for me and we climbed into the car.

"So which tattoo did you get?" He asked me.

"You'll see it when we get home,"

I didn't say anything but now it was hurting me. I felt something burning on my feet but this Emo girl told me it was normal because my skin was fragile. He had a sweatshirt so I couldn't see his human heart but it was obvious that for him it didn't hurt at all.

I still couldn't believe I just got a tattoo without planning it and I was freaking now, a girl who wants to be seen on screen for interviews or a journalist with a tattoo would be good for my career? Maybe not.

It was in my ankle so anyone will see it at least I wear a skirt or flats so I was overreacting and why? Because I hadn't planned doing it and I needed to change that.

Sometimes things better than anything come when they are not planned.

We got home and I felt my foot swollen, I removed my shoes and my ankle was still covered. I took out the bandage and above the tattoo my skin seemed to have a bruise.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me.

I have been in the bathroom for ten minutes, examining my foot. "Linda?" He called my name.

I was worried about my foot, I decided to tattoo my injured ankle and maybe the way the needle touched my tendons had affected it.

"I'm opening the door," Harry warned and opened it.

Before he could do it I did it. I ran to the bed in one foot and he walked towards me.

"What's wrong with your tattoo?"