Chapter 28. Edited.

"Please, borrow me one,"

I hated when I made him feel uncomfortable, I felt wrong about it. The one always trembling and way overwhelmed here was me.

"Sure." he smiled.

We walked to his room. From the closet and his bag he took three plain shirts and a red plaid shirt, I really loved that one.

"This one," I grabbed it and he nodded.

I took a quick shower and after every single malaise was gone. I left my white plain tank top and wore Harry's shirt. It wasn't my normal style but I can't deny I liked it, the shirt was a little longer than I expected but the vintage combination was actually really cool, besides the odor of the shirt was amusing. I brushed my hair and styled it on a messy bun. I had makeup in my purse so I put some on.

I walked outside and Harry had his bags ready, everything was mostly clean.
He was wearing the same jeans as always, a gray shirt and tennis shoes. I had never saw him dressed this way but I really liked it.

"Are you staying with Niall today?" I asked.

"No... but I can't stay here for too long. It's an abuse," he laughed. "I really like your style today." he complemented.

Now I felt better wearing this, I wasn't going to feel embarrassed then. Harry liked it and that was a good sign. I thanked Cal and his wife for being too nice with me and apologised for staying a night without even asking, I was feeling so much better now even though I had a little hungover but because I didn't sleep too good the night before.

"Don't mind at all, you are such an amazing girl and you can come here whenever you want." He kissed my cheek gently. "Don't forget what I told you, this boy gets hope after anything easily... I know you won't believe me but loving for him is hard, he is not lucky in the subject. He's suffered a lot because of love, don't let him go." He hugged me goodbye. "Have a nice day, hope to see you soon."

I smiled and said almost the same to him. What he told me kept me thinking a long time; I knew he was completely right... I searched just when I met him about his life and the boys', and his was the worst when it comes to love. He's always had problems with girls, whether they didn't like him back or they were messed up. I liked him, I wasn't in love but he was nice and... he was special. Maybe I wasn't quite sure about my feelings because of what my mom told me since I was a little girl "famous people are fake" but he was a real boy, a real person, and a good human being.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked me.

"Yes." I grabbed my purse.

Then we walked to his extravagant Mercedes Benz. We climbed in, Harry turned the radio on and there was Miley again; it brought to my memory our singing session the last time we were going to Beverly Hills together. My phone began vibrating desperately. I had more than 21 missed calls from Kaylee, 13 of Danny and 6 of my mom; 3 messages from Carter and a mail from Fabulous.

"How popular of you," Harry mocked.

"Don't mess with me right now, I'm in huge problems!" I laughed.

Every time I'm nervous or super excited I laugh; this time I was panicking. I was lost for 24 hours or so, maybe Kaylee was freaking out. How did my phone get all of these notifications if it was dead?

"Did you charge my phone?" I asked Harry.

"Yes, it was so dead." He laughed. "Call Kaylee, she must be worried. Even though yesterday while charging it I used your phone and texted her that you were fine but sick."

That was nice.

"Then I texted your brother the same and well... I didn't text your mom because she called me." He giggled.

My mother called Harry. Why? Oh yes, because he is my "babysitter" here even though he is just a year and few months older than me. He probably lied to me yesterday, he had my mom's number because she was too protective and like he was the one who took me here she wanted to make sure I didn't "mess up" or something while I was far away from her.

"Why?" I asked.

"She wanted to know how you are, what are you doing and stuff..."

"I'm so sorry... she is just so... uhm, an Mrs. Exaggeration itself?"

He laughed and stopped by a supermarket. We both climbed off, he wanted to buy something for Niall before heading to the hotel with nothing in our hands.

"She is not, she just wants to keep you safe," he checked the nutrition information of some Pringles. "I have no problem at all if she calls me, she is nice." he said.

My mom, nice? First person that gets to know her and says something like that. I didn't know what to say so I just searched Kaylee's text to read what he sent but I never found it, it was just a message from Carter.

It read: *do not do this. You are taking advantage of her*

Maybe he dialed my number and sent a message that wasn't meant for me. I scrolled the page up and found a message I "sent to him" it read: *She is sick and with me, okay? Stop texting, it's annoying*
I never sent that before, when I lifted my head looking for Harry he wasn't there. Did he send that to Carter? I walked to the next shelf and he was there, grabbing a pack of Oreos.

"Harry, did you send this?" I showed him my phone.

Harry's POV.

I freaked out. I was completely sure I had deleted that message after sending it. It was obvious it was me but I didn't know how to tell her I sent it because... well.

"Yes. He was calling multiple times and you were asleep so he was going to wake you up." he texted her about hanging out and some other things about her interview or her summer job. I deleted them all.

"Well, thanks but maybe it was a little rude," she was surprisingly calmed. "Maybe he had something important to tell me."

Yes, that he likes you and wants to date you. Then you'll run to his arms and ruin everything I'm trying to begin because he is perfect for you.

"Sorry," I managed to say. "Oreos or Ritz?" I asked to change the subject.

"Both, he has a big appetite doesn't he?" she asked me.

"Yes you are right," I smiled and she smiled me back.

I was relieved she wasn't mad at me, I thought she would be. It was good to be this way with her, we haven't discussed about anything in a while now and maybe she was changing her mind about me.
Zayn was right, I had to take things slow and let her like me back.