Chapter 6. Edited.

The next day, I woke up and when I checked my face on the mirror, my eyes were red and black because of the makeup I jaundiced removed. I took a long shower and walked to work, I wasn't in the mood t0 talk.
Every day in the hall, there is a pile of newspapers and magazines that we could take for free, so I grabbed a magazine and walked to my desk. While drinking my coffee and waiting Matt to arrive I read almost all the magazine and in the last page I saw news about Harry and a girl.
Yes, he was a womaniser that made me spent my Sunday afternoon in a stupid sofa at home waiting for him.
It surprised me even more when it read: "Harry went to Jenner's hotel yesterday".
My eyes filled immediately with tears, was I crying for him? Yes. Instead of hanging out with me he did it with a gorgeous model, who else would reject that? And besides that, he spent the night with her. I had been used.

Matt arrived and looked directly into my eyes and worried came towards me.

"What is going on, sweetie?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing..." I didn't like to tell everyone about my problems.

"C'mon, I thought we were friends," he laughed, so did I. He sat on my desk.

"Well... it's Harry," his expression wasn't normal. He was surprised. "I didn't believe you when you told me he liked me because... look at me!" I pointed myself with my index finger. I told him what happened since Saturday till today, I ended up crying even more than before.

"You know what? Nowadays, famous people think they can do whatever they want and trample everyone; he is one of those kind of lads. Just, chill out, you are beautiful! And you deserve something better." Even though I was feeling horrible, his simple speech made me feel so much better.

The rest of the day he tried to make me laugh, during lunch I didn't want to go to the cafeteria because I didn't want everyone else to see my reddened eyes. I heard steps coming towards me, I raised my head and Carter was in front of me.

"Why are you not downstairs eating?" he asked me curiously. He didn't seem to notice my big red eyes.
"I'm not feeling like... eating right now," he was nice but too controlling and we were nothing but just friends.
"Please, lets go..."
"I'm just too busy, I have too many things to do." I grabbed a file I found and pretended to read it.
"Whatever... moody," he walked away.

I'm not moody. He didn't even know what had happened so he couldn't judge me that way; I was even more pissed now with everyone. I didn't want to talk or see anyone. For my surprise my phone was ringing and I read "Louis" in the screen, I didn't want to talk to him either so I declined the call. I change my phone to "do not disturb" and I began to solve the crossword that the newspaper had in the back.

"Linda..." one girl came to me, her name was Elizabeth but we called her Lizzy. "There's a tattooed boy asking for you." All of them were tattooed so I can't guess who could be. Niall didn't have. Liam and Zayn will not come here, so it was Louis or Harry.

"Tell him I'm not here," I sounded rude, "please?" I smiled at her.

She nodded and went away. Why would they come here?
Matt sent me home because "I was too sad to work" and when I climbed out of his car turned around after thanking him, Harry was in front of me.

"Hi" he smiled like if he hadn't done anything.

I turned around to check if Matt was still there, but he wasn't. He was gone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked abruptly.

"I..." He was stuttering.

"What?" I was so stressed. By the time, I was "moody" like Carter called me.

"I'm sorry," he finally said. "When I called you I was drunk,"

It all made sense. He called me just because of the alcohol he had consumed.

"Oh," I managed to say.

"And I did mean what I told you," Maybe his mother's apology. "I just, the other day, all day... In the morning I felt terrible and sick..."

"I don't need explanations," I interrupted "it's okay, I gotta go," I reached the first stair and he grabbed my wrist.

"I feel so bad with this. I really meant it, I wanted to hang out with you but I didn't remember that I asked you out. Liam told me today, I wanted to invite you out but I didn't have time and when I did I was drunk so I didn't remember anything," I wasn't looking at him. Even though it made sense, the part of sleeping with the model made me feel angry.

"I don't need your explanations, it's completely okay." I wasn't going to tell him about Kendall because he wasn't my boyfriend, I couldn't say that to him.

"Forgive me," he whispered. "And to let you know I'm telling you the truth, will you go for a milkshake with me?"

I turned around and looked at him directly on his green eyes; his soften lips and curled hair. "I can't, sorry." I climbed the stairs and closed the door.

After doing dirty things with that girl last night, he believed I was going to accept that? Maybe I'd accept his apologies, but not his invitation. Someone knocked my door, I opened it and it was Harry again.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked me surprised.

"No, why would I be?"

"Okay. Thanks for your time, Linda..." he faked a smile.

I did the same and closed the door. I just treated like trash one of the most famous singers ever! I felt good, he deserved it.

...
Finally weekend, I was baking cupcakes with Kaylee. My phone rang and my hands were full of flour so I couldn't answer.

"It's an unknown number." Kay told me.

"Don't-," before I could finish my don't-answer-the-call sentence she said "hi".

"Who's it?" "Oh, hey" "Sure!" She was very surprised. "It's Gemma Styles." Kay told me excited.

"Give me the phone,"

She asked me about my week and I just told her it was okay, I wasn't going to complain with her about her stupid brother.

"Today I'm going to a concert, friends of mine, I was supposed to go with two of my friends but they just cancelled on me and I was wondering if you'd come with me. I really liked you and I have no more friends here in London..."

"You said two tickets?" Kay broke up once again with Jake and I wasn't going to leave her alone.