Chapter 23. Edited.

"I know! I'm lovely," I said modestly to break the awkward moment and stood up from the floor.

"No I'm serious..." he added. "Like that guy in the park."

I don't remember anybody in the park.

"He was watching you all the time, we ran and then he was behind us,"

I don't remember him, no one following us actually.

"I don't remember, to be honest," I said.

"Well I do." He smiled. "It was so uncomfortable that's why I didn't tell you anything... but I didn't like it, people watch you a lot." I frown when I don't get where is this going to. "What I try to say is that you are pretty."
I didn't know if I can believe him or not. He has told me this before but while drunk, I felt butterflies in my stomach knowing that he was sober right now.

"Thank you," I smiled completely blushed.

"I...I..." He tried to speak but he couldn't. He was even more nervous than me. "I'm going to the bathroom...sit if you want," he walked away.

Wait what?

Harry's POV.

I closed the door and washed my face, why was I this nervous? I was never this way and I didn't feel this way around girls. I wanted to tell her in that moment that I liked her so much and wanted her so bad but I know she doesn't feel the same and doing so will ruin our relationship and I don't want to be away from her.

Walking to the living room and acting like nothing will be so wrong and I needed to say something about my little jealousy act about that boy and do something to took us back to before. I called Zayn, he always helps me with this kind of things. He is engaged so... he knows.

"No man... do it now. What if tomorrow she meets someone?" He said. He was so right.

"I want to make this special not just telling her and that's it,"

"I'm not saying you'll be with her as a couple right now but you can start taking her out as dates and then when you are ready you can ask her. You are the flirty one here, where's my Harry?" He said and I laughed.

I thanked him and hung up the phone, maybe she was asking where the hell I was. When I opened the door she was watching TV, and stroking Cal's pet. I took out from the fridge a bottle of water and a coke; I knew she didn't like coke too much, just diet and there's none here.

"Here," I gave her the coke.

Linda's POV.

"Thanks," I received it even though I am nota fan of coke. He sat by my side.

"I'm so stupid," he laughed and changed his water for my coke. "Sorry..."

"Never mind," I took a sip of my water. "So, I never asked you 20 questions just like 16," I wanted to ask some things I had in my mind. I've been thinking about them these days.

"Oh, yeah... and I want an extra one," he put our drinks on the table. "You first,"

I asked stupid things because I just knew three simple questions I wanted to ask.

"Are you dating someone?" I asked. Question #17.

He swung a lot; maybe he was planning how to tell me that he was with someone and like he was so gentle, he was looking for a non-hurtful way. "I'm dating Kendall, yeah, I love her," or something similar...

"I'm not," he assured and then smiled. "Why?" he asked.
He laid his body on his lap and tilted his head to look at me.

"Just asking," I lied. I just wanted to know if he was with the model.

"Okay," he exclaimed concerned. "Next!"

"Are you planning on dating someone in particular?" if I didn't ask this now I would never do it. I wanted to know if he had something with that girl and was talking for me at the same time.

"Actually I'm going to answer that after you answer my question,"

Why? No! I needed to know now.

"I asked first," I wasn't going to let him change the subject.

"I can't answer until I know your answer," he insisted.

"Okay, ask," why was this causing me no emotion at all? I felt angry. Maybe, he was going to ask me if I liked that girl for him. Yes, probably yes.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight, like in a real date?" he asked me.

I didn't know what to say. I was red, not embarrassed but astonished. I felt all my blood in my head and especially in my cheeks. He was asking me out this time as in a real date, I mean more than friends and I didn't expect it. And if my answer was "yes" it means he is planning to date me. If I said "no" he wasn't planning on dating someone?

"Linda," he waved his hand in front of me.

"Sorry," a woman whispered while entering to the room.

Harry looked at her and the man next to her and I blushed immediately. We were doing nothing but they stares at us weirdly.

"I'm going upstairs," the woman said. "Just... hi Linda," she greeted me without smiling and walked away. Why did she even know my name? I ignored it, Harry looked at me.

"Yes, Harry." I nodded and he smiled.

"How was your day Cal?" Harry asked to the man.

"So good, we had to come back earlier because Jen was feeling sick," now it made sense why she literally ran to her room.

"Is he okay?" I asked. "Hello, I'm Linda, by the way," I smiled.

"Calvin Aurand," he shook my hand. "She didn't feel good after eating, has a terrible stomachache and I wanted to take her to the doctor but she didn't let me,"

That was awful.

"Do you have green tea?" I asked Cal.

"Maybe, I don't know... let me check," he went to the kitchen and yelled "No!"

"I can go and buy her tea, it is the best medicine for stomachaches," I said. It was true and I was in his house so I tried to be nice.

"Really? Wow, thanks," Cal said.

"We are going to buy it... we'll be back soon," Harry said.

We climbed into the car and drove to a pharmacy, Rite Aid. We bought tea and some pills for the pain.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" he asked me.
I was very excited so I wasn't able to think properly. I didn't answer, I was pretending to think.

"Have you been to Soho House?" he asked me.

I went once in London with my brother, when he was going to move to France. It is an expensive and luxury restaurant.

"Yup, not here though," I responded. "I like it, yes I'd love to." I smiled and so he did.

"So it's settled." He said.

The rest of the way back home he didn't say anything and I didn't say anything either, since I climbed into this car for the first time I wondered why he was borrowing this car.

"Why do you have Kendall's car?" I asked.

...

Thanks for reading, let me know please your opinion or something. It would be lovely.