Chapter 91.

I am going to Los Angeles today; I just don't want to stay here anymore expecting to have her back when she is just looking to be in good terms with me just because of Kaylee and Niall.

I haven't gone there a long ago for what I usually go, I always visit California when I feel lonely and I just need time for myself and to do a lot of different stupid things that will distract me. I still feel alone there but it feels better to be in a hotel and not in my house.

I am back to my lonely life, my family is so into their jobs, the boys trying to spend time with their families before leaving and I don't have anyone. Welcome back, Los Angeles.

I got to Juliette's house because I was flying to America with her.

...
Linda's POV

I showed her vintage shorts and she nodded. We are attending to this alternative music festival and we are supposed to go dressed like it. It's not my type of style but I can't deny it's so hot and I really love how I combined a vintage short and vest with a nice Topshop tank and sandals. Kaylee gave me a flower crown and I wore too my new Tiffany glasses, ones Anne helped me buying back in Harrington.

I am feeling better even though I'm still coughing, the medicine the doctor gave me was so strong so I slept all the way here and even three hours when we arrived but it helped me so much to feel like new again, a long ago I didn't have a terrible cold like this one.

The weather was just perfect for my bronchitis, I had literally cold air in my lungs and now I feel like I don't, the hot weather is helping me so fast.

"Just let me curl your hair and I saw during our flight a makeup tutorial and I'll try it with you," Kaylee said and I nodded.

She put lighter foundation that made my skin look even more flawless than with mine, she put mascara and fake eyelashes on my eyes, eyeliner and shiny colour on them.

Wow, I really changed... my eyes were just like Lou made me for the Brits. It was amazing, she put on me light matte brown lipstick too, I am not fan of lipstick but it helped to make my eyes get more attention.

I helped her making something similar to me but on her and I noticed I am not such a bad stylist.

We said goodbye to her parents and brother when we climbed out of the car, they were going to the VIP section meanwhile we were just going to stay where everyone else was.

Listening to Foster The People, Lana del Rey and Lorde.

This place was just amazing and I felt special, I noticed some models and people I had seen in television. I saw Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez, it meant maybe her sister and was there and I just didn't want to see her.

I know she didn't do something mean to me but it just reminded me to everything that happened and I wanted to be happy here not sentimental.

When the mini party was over we decided to go to the VIP section where Kay's parents where. It was near Beverly Hills hotel so we went there, the day was so hot and maybe going to the pool wasn't a bad idea at all, thanks to her dad we could enter.

I had my swimsuit underneath my clothes so I just needed to take them off. My best friend is gorgeous, she is so pretty and her body is just like if she was model so every guy there was looking at her.

"Do not attempt to look behind you," Kaylee warned me when I put my handbag on a chair.

"If it's a boy, he's looking at you." I said.

"He will never look at me; he just has eyes for you."

I turned around and Harry was there. Is there a place he is not at? He was smiling softly and then I noticed why he did it. He was seeing my butt when I kneeled to take my suntan lotion.