Chapter 62. Edited.

I was cold; my forehead was sweating just as much as my hands. My eyes were watered and the only warm thing I could feel was Harry's hand on my lap. I tried not to close my eyes so the tears didn't fall down from my eyes.

I haven't heard his voice eight years ago and it was just exactly the same one, it hasn't changed. With the same voice he used to say lullaby he said it this time. I felt my cold heart, warming a little bit when Harry shook my hand and grabbed the phone.

"Who's there?" He asked.

I was frozen, I wasn't moving.

I was just seeing my boyfriend talking to my father, he was frowning and expecting impatient for an answer.

Why did he call me anyways? I didn't want to talk to him, he was the worst man I've ever met and I still believe even though Danny likes him or just talks to him so often.

"Yeah it is who needs her?" Harry turn the speaker on.

"Her dad. Can I talk to her, please?"

Harry opened his eyes and handed me the phone but I shook my head and handed him back the device.

I was crying now, I just couldn't hear his voice anymore. If I react this way while hearing him through my iPhone, how will I react when I see him in front of me next week?

I wasn't prepared for this, I just couldn't believe I knew about him again, I tried to find him for three years since I was seven because I wanted someone to teach me how to ride a bike, and at the end, l learnt by myself.

Since that moment I didn't want to know about him, he abandoned me the day of my audition for the cast of the most important performance in my primary school and it was unforgivable for a little girl.

Then I knew about his liquor problem when Danny began drinking just like my dad did it, when he arrived my mom told him about my dad's problems and how awful being that way it was. After all, Danny changed when he almost killed my cat because he was drunk and wanted to play hangman but with an animal, and since that day he's the most perfect boy existent.

"She can't talk right now; we'll return the call later."

He hung up, my dad was gone.

"Everything is fine,"

Harry hugged me and petted me moving his hand up and down on my back. With that comfort I began to cry harder and harder, letting all my anger and depression since I was 8 finally with someone.

He didn't have to say something, jut with his presence I knew he wasn't going to leave; I felt he was there for me forever. He wanted me to know it and I wanted him to stay with me.

I separated my face from his neck and notices his shirt was wet, he was covered with my tears.

I stood up and handed him another shirt and laughed when he smiled at me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry." He removed his shirt and gave ime the one I just gave him. "This is my favorite shirt; every time I'm feeling weird I wear it."

It was a black current plain shirt.

"You will wear it today, right now."

He made me put it on just with my bra and sat beside him, I felt my eyes swollen and red and I just wanted to wash my face but he didn't let me do it.

The shirt smelt so good, like him with a raspberry odor, maybe because of the detergent or something similar.

"Do you want to call them back?" He asked and cupped my chin.