Chapter 93.

"No, 3pm." I said and she frowned.

"It's so early for dinner,"

"We are not just having dinner," I tugged the hair on the back of my head, something I always do when I'm nervous.

"What else then?" She was using that low voice that drives me crazy, the calm and peacefully slow voice.

"I'm not going to tell you," she smiled and blushed, I can't contain anymore... "I'll pick you up at 2:55pm." I added.

She nodded and stepped forward to me, leaving the prettiest kiss on my cheek, I felt shivers like the first time she kissed my cheek. This is going to change in a positive way soon; we both just need to wait.

"Good night, sleep tight..." She said and walked away.

Today I won't, tomorrow I will definitely... or maybe not.

I walked to my room and turned on the TV trying to distract myself from the dirty thoughts I had all the day and tried to hide from her. It was that stupid show in which they talk shit about people and before I could change it, a video of us in the car, climbing out in Burger King appeared.

I noticed we look really good together, different but still cool. She was checking her phone and I was frowning and trying to lock the car, we spent too much there when it finally locked and we walked inside.

Then, a picture of just her, hiding her face with her long hair.

"Does it mean they are together again? It seems like they tried to go on a dinner to the jungle but Tarzan said she looked more like Pocahontas and not Jane so they couldn't come in," the fucking man said.

Something I really like is that she doesn't pay attention to the social media and anything, she just ignores it, she is with me because of me and she doesn't care about fame. She actually hates that world.

I changed the channel and they were with the same video but in a more decent program so I leave it.

"If they are again together I am so happy! Like she is so hot and just so nice, I had the pleasure to see her today at Coachella and she's lovely!" The woman that interviewed us once exclaimed. She is so gentle.

"Did you talk to her?" The man asked, she interviewed me once too and he is a gentleman as well.

"No, I would love to! She just doesn't like attention so she ran away when she saw us. It was weird when she was in the same concert with Kendall, but they just ignored each other in a decent way." Oh fuck... Thanks god anything happened there. I would like to attend to Coachella but I didn't do it due to the Jenner's attendance. I really need to behave properly, we are reuniting again and I can't dismiss what I've gained today.

"But I don't really think they are together, if they were Harry wouldn't have had her that away. They're always holding hands or hugging." They showed a lot of different photos of us. All those moments, where we were just so freaking happy together, she was always smiling at me, and I was smiling at the ground.

I need that back; I need her to keep me smiling for more time.

I stood up and made some calls, tomorrow this must be perfect.

I know I told her just like three days ago I wasn't going to return to her life but now it's different, she is trying us to work now too so it means she is trying to give me a chance because she want us back, this time I won't mess up anything, everything needs to be perfect and I'll be again the boy she wants and loves, the old Harry again.

Linda's POV

"I really am sorry, really," Kaylee said again.

"Okay girl, if you continue saying you're sorry I will-,"