Chapter 97.

I don't want him dead, neither her. I can't contain the tears after the terrible dreams, I don't want anyone dead and I feel bad because I can't do anything. I am literally in the other side of the world right now, I can't go there with them and even if I could, I would still do nothing.

The only thing I can do is pray.

I lied beside Harry and leaned on his chest, I don't care if I feel bad doing this but I just need someone right now with me.

I felt my body moving slowly, I opened my eyes and Harry was standing up.

"No, stay." I said and I noticed his smile in the darkness.

"Okay," he said and lied again; I hugged his bare waist and tried to sleep again.

...

"No, it's easier just cereal and milk." I said.

"But I want pancakes," Harry said and kissed my shoulder. I don't really know what are we now but I don't mind, I'm happy.

"But we don't have time, yikes!" Liam exclaimed and I laughed. "We need to go now or we won't get there on time, Harold. You can't eat pancakes either because of the diet, remember?"

"It's in two days!" Harry fought.

"But we start the diet a week before so you can't," Liam explained, he treats him like a little child.

"Meanwhile you fight we are losing time! We can eat something there!" I said and they nodded and we all laughed.

I really like Liam; he is funny, gentle and he hasn't mentioned anything about yesterday's night. I cried so hard, screamed when I woke up from my dream and then he saw that we slept together but he's been still quiet about it.

They called a trunk to come for us. I wore again my shorts and Harry borrowed me a small tank top he has, it didn't fit perfectly but it looked nice. I put on the white plaid shirt he always borrows me and the same sandals.

I texted Kaylee to know if she was already here or what had happened, I texted Kay's mom too to let her know I am fine. I texted my mom and Danny to check how was Julie doing but anyone replied back. I'm still worried for them...

"Are you feeling good?" Liam asked behind me.

I turned around, sat on the tall chair and he smiled at me.

"Yes why?"

"Yesterday you were uhm strange..." He rubbed his neck just like Harry does when he is nervous.

"My brother is going to be a dad, his wife is in the hospital because the baby is in danger," I explained, I trust him even though I barely know him.

"I really am sorry," Liam said and shrugged, "I will pray for them to be healthy," he smiled and I thanked him, I would hugged him but Harry was coming into the kitchen and he is just so freaking jealous of Liam, I don't want any problems between them.

He was wearing a white tee, a blue plaid shirt and jeans. He was almost dressed like me but in a guy, I laughed when I noticed his straight fringe, his hair is so long right now and it almost covers his entire neck.

Liam excused himself and went to take a shower.

"My hair is so weird today," he said looking himself in the mirror and I laughed.

"Really?" I got closer and saw his hat on the table. "Wear it," I put it on his head and put into the hat the little locks of his bangs in a quiff. I'm not a good stylist but somehow all my changes on his hair made him look really hot, his front hair was hidden by the hat and the rest of his curls were showed by the sides.