Chapter 27. Edited.

I felt like a wrecking ball was hitting my temples and I was about to explode.

"Do you have some pills for the headache?" I asked him. Maybe I was too beggared but this pain was just stressful, migraines for me were so hard.

"Yes...I think," I remembered he wasn't exactly in his house, "eat something while I bring you the pill, please."

I took a bite a of a slice of pizza and drank all my glass of apple juice. It was cold so it felt too good. I ran to the bathroom when I felt the little amount of pizza liquefied with apple juice coming out from my inside.

I ate the first slice of pizza I saw, Harry should've eaten from that one.
I looked at myself in the mirror, my forehead was wet, my eyes big and swollen and I felt like sweating. Such a disgusting feeling.

"Are you okay?" Harry knocked the door. I opened and told him I got infected. "I really am sorry; I didn't mean to make you sick..." He gave me the pill while I sat on his bed. "How do you prepare that tea you do for your flus?" He asked me worried, not knowing how to attend me.

I wrote down the list on his phone's notes and he walked downstairs.

It was 5:06pm already, this was the shortest day of my life. I closed my eyes praying that the pill makes effect right now and while doing this I fell asleep.

...

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked twice because I was confused with that TV in front of me; it wasn't Kaylee's TV.

OMG I slept at Harry's, well Cal's. I stood up quickly and found myself barefoot, where the hell where my shoes? I stood up too fast so I got a little dumb for a moment and felt like I had to puke again. I went to the bathroom and yesterday's little amount of food left me completely empty.
I left the bathroom and walked to the bed, Harry was sleeping on that uncomfortable couch that made my butt numb. I opened the door because thanks to the sun the room was so hot and there was Cal, in the corridor.

Shit. Maybe he thought something wrong about me now, knowing I just left Harry's room?

"Hey," Cal smiled. No weird expression at all.

"Hey," I closed the door so we didn't wake up Harry.

I was feeling exhausted even when I slept for twelve hours or so, the weigh I felt on my eyes wasn't normal and the migraine either.

"So you have the flu too? I'm the only one now that doesn't have it," Cal laughed.

"Yes." I replied.

I curled into a blanket downstairs and he prepared me some tea.

"Thanks," he handed me the drink.

"So you are finally dating Harold?" He asked me.

"No," I answered. "We are just friends. He doesn't like me and I...we just met..."

It wasn't too true, a month ago we met and it wasn't a short period for a friendship but it was for a relationship.

"But he likes you," he sat on the couch next to me. "When we went skiing, he always said to everyone he wanted you to be there so it would be funnier. He barely smiled, he thought you'll reply his messages that day but you didn't,"

I didn't remember his messages. Maybe it was the day I left my phone at home while I was shopping all day with Kaylee.

Did he really do that? Well, why'd Cal lie to me about this? Harry was such a cutie.

"Really?" I asked. He was with a super model and wishing for me to be there... wow!

"Yes. He didn't mention your name but I know it was you, even though he knows you guys barely met he finds something interesting in you so he really likes on you,"

It was weird to tell him about me and hear him talking about Harry this way about me.

"If you don't like him back just tell him please?" He begged me, literally.

"Your phone was ringing. Now you have three or four messages," Harry came behind us.

What if he heard what I said?

"Thanks." I grabbed the phone. It was Danny, I walked outside to call him.

Surprisingly my mom didn't take my nephew's news too bad, and she was worried about Julie. What'd be this for her... been all by her own in Italy while Dan is working? She wanted a healthy grandson.
I came back and Cal wasn't there but Harry was, hanging up his phone.

"Niall is here and well... he wants us to visit him before the surgery,"

Surgery? Niall's?

Harry explained me about his knee problems.

"That's sad but of course I want to go to support him before the surgery."

I was wearing the same smelly clothes I wore yesterday. Ew. I didn't want to go out like this.

"But first I need to change my clothes and clean myself. Can we go to Kaylee's house before heading there?"

Harry frowned and thought more than twice my question.

"Or... Niall's surgery is today during the afternoon so I don't know if we have time. I have small plain white shirts, you can borrow one? And use the same jacket over it,"

Me using Harry's shirt? I wasn't so sure. It was something too personal and we were nothing, I didn't want to change terms of our actual status.

"Or maybe not," he rubbed his neck, he was uncomfortable.