Chapter 30. Edited.

"What?" I checked my phone, like pretending not to care about what was he saying.

"He is not a child," he explained. "He could make his bags by himself."

"But I wanted to help him," I defended. "It is not bad."

He was quiet and didn't mention a word about it anymore. He was fighting about something too stupid; I was the one who had to fight about his rudeness.

"What were you trying to do? Make me jealous?" he added almost screaming.

"Excuse me?" I didn't understand why he was saying this.

"You know that I like you and you tried to make me jealous? First holding my hand, then doing that thing with my hair and then doing that with Niall?" he was so angry. Making a big deal of nothing, I was just helping someone packing freaking bags.
Maybe he thought I was provoking him but I wasn't. He stopped the car and hit his head against the steering wheel.

"That's not nice at all; I thought you were kind, you know? Kind people don't do this, make others jealous with their best mates... just don't-,"

"You are insane. Why would I do something like that? I didn't try to make you jealous, okay? I was just being polite; I wanted to tell you something, remember? Okay, the thing was that I like you. I think you are such an amazing guy and I want you and... whatever," I sighed and crossed my arms. I wasn't going to tell him what I felt, with him ignoring me this way. Instead I opened the door and climbed out of the car.

I knew I was wearing Harry's shirt but I wasn't going to give it back to him, I wasn't going to be nude in the street. I closed the door and walked straight to... I don't know where, I lived here when a little girl so I didn't remember so good the city, there was an empty taxi crossing the street so I decided to grab it.

"Linda!" he shouted behind me. He ran to me. "Don't go, I'm sorry,"

"No," I told him, I tried to whisper because well... there were some people in the street. "Overthink before opening your mouth."

I was pissed, he treated me almost like a slut and it hurt me so much. So when he was kind with his fans, with his friends, with all the girls he knows it did make him a womaniser?

I climbed into the cab and he just waited there until the driver started the car. I saw him putting his hand into his pockets and walking to his car.

"Address?" the man asked me.

....

"Thank God you are here!" Kaylee exclaimed and hugged me. I immediately bursted into tears, she didn't say anything. We just walked to my room.

"What happened?" she was worried.

"I just," my purse was vibrating, it was my phone. I took it out and it was Harry, ugh. I threw my phone by the other side of the bed and told her everything about these two days.

"Are you aware of this? I mean, I understand you being this angry but understand him too... maybe he was a little bit rude but he was feeling like you didn't like him."

He had suffered a lot for love, don't let him go.

"Maybe he was frightened you liked Niall just because you are too kind with everyone or something, that's kinda nice, to be honest."

He had suffered a lot for love, don't let him go. I just thought about it. Maybe I made him suffer? No, we were nothing, I didn't.

"Try to call him again," Kay suggested. "Just to clarify things, you guys like each other and just because of a little argument you'll end things up?" I hated when she was right, because I was wrong and I felt guilty.