Chapter 31. Edited.

I opened up my eyes; I felt too much pressure on me. Harry had his arm around my waist, his head was on my chest and he was breathing too loud. The little blanket was below my feet. I tried to move slowly so I didn't wake him up but when I just had to move one of his hands, he opened his eyes.

"Good morning," I said and he yawned.

The realised he was laying on me and woke up rapidly.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled. "Did you sleep badly?" he asked worried.

"Maybe just a little tensed, I had a boy using me as a pillow... but okay. Oh! And you were snoring... did you sleep well?" I teased.

He knew I was kidding him so he giggled, then he shook his messy hair out and fixed it with his pinky finger, then coughed and giggled again.

"Stop mocking me, could you?" he laughed and stood up.

"No, I can't actually..." I folded the blanket.

"Don't provoke me," he teased and got closer to me.

His phone rang and he answered the call. He left the room to talk, who was the girl talking to him? I assumed it was a girl otherwise he wouldn't have left that way. I tried to clean up a little bit his room because he was just as messy as Niall.

Minutes later he entered to the room again. He rubbed his neck and took a quick look to his room.

"Thank you," he mouthed with that raspy of a voice.

"You're so welcome, this place was so messy..." I laughed.

"Some friends are here and they want to hang out with me..."

"Oh. I'm going to call a taxi..." I grabbed my phone and dialed Kay's house, maybe his brother can come for me.

"No, don't go. I mean that I want you to come with me?" he asked timidly.

My blood stopped running through my body. He still wanted me to go out with him?

"Maybe not. I'll call you the cab," he took out his phone from his pocket.

He was always this way; he was always drawing conclusions about things I didn't even reply.

"I didn't say no, I just don't want to..."

Going out with Harry and his friends will be a little bit weird insomuch maybe they were famous or important and I was just a normal student.

"You won't. Alexa is with her boyfriend and well... there's Pixie too but her boyfriend will attend too... I don't want to be alone," he pouted.

Maybe it was a cruel petition; he just wanted me there for not to be alone with couples around him.

"I want you to go, please..." he begged "you are so cool and they'll definitively like you."

I nodded and he agreed in taking me to Kaylee's house to change my clothes and take a quick shower. I felt bad because I came here to be with my best friend and I was leaving her alone, even though she told me it was completely okay and that she had plans with that boy I was feeling guilty. It was noon, Kaylee prepared lunch for us because Harry said it was going to be a long way till the place his friends were.

I wore a nice tank top and the same shorts I had before, Vans because maybe we were going to walk a lot, I didn't know actually where we were going but Harry told me it was something simple. After a long path of about an hour, we arrived to a hotel, it was near to a forest and it was enormous. There were two buildings.

"Let's go," he opened his door and walked to open mine but I did it first.

Then he took out a little bag and I grabbed my purse. Two girls and three boys were sitting on a couch in the lobby. The brown-haired girl stood up and smiled when she saw us. Her eyes were even greener than Harry's and she was flawless, maybe she was a model. There was another girl next to her, her hair was too short and her features were flawless too. They were young but the men were a bit older, maybe they were their bodyguards or something similar.

Where were their boyfriends though?

"Hi Harry!" the brunette hugged him. "And?" she looked at me.

"I'm Linda," I smiled. She was so kind.

"Linda! I'm Alexa. How are you dear?" she hugged me.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"I'm Pixie, nice to meet you," the other girl shook my hand. She wasn't that joyful but still nice.

I really needed to go to the bathroom so I excused myself and run to the first one I saw.

Harry's POV

"So, that's the girl you told me yesterday?" Alexa asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Seems nice, I like her." Pixie shrugged.

"I like her too." I agreed.

"Well, everything is prepared. Half an hour before I will distract her while you... do what you have to do,"

"Thank you so much guys," I was really happy. This time I wasn't going to fail, not again.

"Whatever Harold, just give me what I deserve after doing this." Pixie demanded.

I gave her my keys. She wanted so bad to drive my car so I let her.

Linda's POV

I walked out the bathroom and they were laughing but when I got closer to them they stopped and all they looked directly at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I just love your hair," Pixie touched it. "What do you use to keep it this way?"

She put her hand on my shoulder and took me with her to a bedroom. Alexa and Harry came behind us. It was a living room, like the television place of the hotel.

I sat on the couch with Pixie and Alexa sat behind us with Harry in another sofa. Did he have something with that girl? Didn't seem his type but he was just too much time with her. She was beautiful and I was jealous, pretty jealous.

I preferred to focus on the movie Pixie played and stop looking at them behind me.
At the end of the movie I stood up and looked behind me but Harry wasn't there, just Alexa.

"Where did he go?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and then Alexa opened her mouth to talk.

"Bathroom," she smiled, "it's so hot in here, isn't it?" She asked us.

"Yes, let's go to the pool!" Pixie suggested.

I wasn't able to answer ; they just took me to the pool.
They had swimwear underneath their clothes; I just sat on a reclining chair and took out my sunglasses.

"That's the attitude girl!" Pixie laughed and sat beside me.

"Do you want something to drink?" Alexa asked me.

They were nice but too weird to be truth.

"I'm okay, thanks." I replied.

"Same as always Ax!" Pixie yelled at the girl.

"Sure," she yelled back while walking towards the restaurant.

"Do you want me to borrow you swimwear? I think you are my size."

"No thanks. I'm okay..."

First of all, swimwear is just too intimate to be borrowed and second of all, I had no problem with my body but I didn't want to wear one if Harry comes here again.

"Whatever. So let's get tanned," she took out some suntan cream. "Do you need? No wait, I'm not asking I'm telling." She sat and poured a bit on her hand.