Chapter 87.

This chapter contains sexual content, if you don't like those scenes skip it, i'm just warning xxx.

.....

"I love you so much baby," he gasped for air and kissed my neck again.

Something in his words this time made me shiver so hard, I had pointing goose bumps all over my body, he sucked my skin but I felt more pleasure than pain this time. His lips went down to the middle of my chest and his hands moved my slowly to the sofa. Making me lay down slowly, to be able to make out with my stomach.

I closed my eyes when he kissed me just above my belly button and grabbed his hair, tugging his little curls.

Although he was kissing me down there, all I wanted was to feel this was real and not just an absurd dream.

"Here," I said breathless and pointed my stiffen lips.

He smiled and shook slowly his head.

"I'm going to do with you something different, something new you'll like and make you give me another chance." He went and tugged my pants, making me fold my legs a little.

With his words, I felt different, just like the way I felt when I first had something this intimate with him. Before I was such a saint girl that barely touched a guy, after him I wasn't that way anymore and just in the changing moment I felt something in my heart that said that was what I wanted now in my life and that same feeling, was on me right now.

He began to down my pants and kissed where my panties start, thank god I shoved there yesterday. Then he downed my panties and went again to my face, leaving one hand on my leg and the other one rubbing my cheek gently.

"Say you love me because I know you do," he obliged.

I still had my eyes closed, I felt them blindfolded.

"I..." Don't give up girl, you can do it. This is wrong, you can't just make this with your ex-boyfriend when you know you have a nice guy looking after you right now and maybe wondering how was your day after a "party" that wasn't a real party but you didn't tell him so. Don't say it, you don't feel it, "I love you," I said.

He put his finger on my sensitive part played and with my clit making me moan his name for the first time today.

This was something I didn't do before because I never felt like I needed to, just someone else doing it to me was weird but wasn't as I expected it to be.

"You're always ready for me love," he laughed and kissed my nose. "Do you want to..." He put the hand that was down on my lips and made me taste something sticky. "Good girl." He giggled and kissed my hard, now on me was so common to be breathless all the time.

His hand went down again and the same action he did before, he continued it but harder.

After couple minutes I felt it, the moment when you just can't contain anymore and you have to moan again even if you don't want.

I just can't stop thinking about Arthur, is he asleep? My dad asked me to babysit his son and I'm here doing this, what if he has seen something? I'll be dead.

"No more, just here." I begged and he separated from my lips, leaving me the space to look at the rooms and notice Arthur wasn't there.

Thanks God!

"Really?" He asked smiling.

I nodded and his lips went down and kissed where his fingers were before, making me fold once again. His lips traveling down till he grabbed my hand and kissed my fingertips.