Chapter 18. Edited.

She has always hated every single friend I had except for Jacob; now I knew it was because she liked his dad.

"Sure," I smiled sarcastically.

I really didn't want him near me. I wanted him apart because that's why I swore to do. Maybe he just lied to help me.
My mom served food on two plates and said goodbye to us. She was going to have breakfast with her boyfriend.

"Your mom is so happy with that man, isn't she?" Harry asked me.

"Yep, she is finally happy and not moody all the time," I stood up to washed the dishes.

"Oh, that's inherited?" He asked laughing.

"I'm not moody!" I laughed too. "And thank you for the lies,"

"What lies?" His phone rang but he ignored the call. "Oh, okay. You are welcome, I saved your life."

I finished washing and turned to talk to him.

"You saved what you almost ruined." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Well, you are right. I need to go to my dad's house for New Year so... what time am I picking you up?"

"Is it for real?" I asked him. "Are you going to LA with me?"

"I'm going there to be with friends, I told your mom I was going to be with you in the flight so we are doing that,"

"Nine in the morning," I clarified.

"I'll be here eight past fifty nine," he kissed my cheek. "Thanks for everything,"

...

Danny and Julie arrived at night, Julie helped me dressing up for New Year's party of one of Dan's friends. I wasn't so sure if I wanted t go because I'd be the only one without a partner.
Still I had to attend.

"Don't worry," Julie said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About being lonely. Danny will be with friends and I'll be with you because I don't know anyone else here," she smiled.

She did what she say. At midnight every couple was together and all I did was play Candy Crush till the romanticism stopped.

It was a nice night after all, I got to know Julie.
When we arrived home I went to my room to arrange everything for my week in USA. I took a shower at eight o'clock and had breakfast alone, I left a little note to my mom where I said I would call her when I get to Kaylee's.

Harry arrived on time.

"Happy New Year!" He hugged me. "I told you I was going to be here eight past fifty nine," he smiled and grabbed my bags and put them into his trunk.

I checked the time and yes, it was the time he said. All the way to London he told me silly jokes and I told him a few I knew.

"Where are you staying?"

"Los Angeles, Kaylee's father works there and they have American relatives. What about you?"

"A friend's house in LA but first I'm spending two or three days in Mammoth, I'm going to ski,"

"So cool," I've never skied before but it scares me, I hate adrenaline.

"If you want to come with us, you and Kay are invited," he said.

Maybe he felt bad with what happened in his house and was trying to apologise. If he happens to apologise again I will definitely forgive him.

"Thank you, maybe we will join you,"

We arrived to the airport; some girls were there and asked Harry for pictures, he gently took one with every single one of them. Some girls looked at me with anger, one girl flipped me out, another one smiled at me what made me scared so I grabbed my purse and walked to take our tickets; I didn't feel wanted so I decided to leave.

"Can I have a pic?" Someone said behind me.

"Sorry?" I turned around and there was a 15 year-old girl, she smiled.

"Can I take a pic with you?" She repeated.

"Umm... why?" That was weird. No one ever asked me before for pictures.

"Because I like you." She was trembling, maybe she thought I was mean.

"Why do you like me?" I tried to talk softly and nicer.

"Well... my mom is waiting for me, can I or not?"

"No sorry. I don't take pictures with strangers. "

She laughed.

"You are not a stranger, you are Harry's girlfriend." She frowned confused. was I Harry's girlfriend for them?

...

Thanks for reading.