Chapter 74. Edited.

"Hey girls, she is Caroline Flack, friend of the family."

Of course! She is this presenter from the TV.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-,"

"Linda! Nice meeting you too," she said and shook my hand before kissing my cheek.

How did she know my name? She was nice though.

"And I'm Kaylee,"

"Nice to meet you dear," she smiled and kissed her cheek.

They took us to a room where Gemma was too.

"Finally!" Lou hugged us. "I really thought you weren't coming," she said to me.

Harry's POV.

"Shit man, she is here."

This week was the saddest one ever, I've never feel this lonely before. Sleeping in my house with the cat that reminds me to her it's just not fair.

My bed smells like her, my clothes do also! Everything is about her, I just can't continue living without her and the pain is gnawing me slowly, I just don't even know how I am here looking at her in that sexy dress talking to Caroline.

"Why are they talking? They can't be friends! My ex and her just not," I refuse to let them have a friendship... Caroline would not say cute things about me.

"Both of them are your exes," Ed said. "Every single ex talks shit about–,"

"She is not my ex, she is still mine. Get it?"

I'm not just going to let her go like everyone else, she is too freaking important for me and somehow I will gain her back again.

I love her more than I love breathing.

"Okay but calm down, buddy." Ed hushed me.

...

The runaway is set, Lou came and talked about her book and thanked everyone for coming.

"Now I want to show you a chapter, how to put on make up for a normal day routine?" She said.

Gemma, Kaylee and... Linda came behind the curtains. They all sat in line and Lou began to talk about what was she going to do with them, reading the book basically meanwhile I just could notice her eyes.

She was sad and tired, have she slept well since last week? Is she still sick? Is her surgery doing well?

She smiled at someone and waved her hand. I noticed she was saying hi to Louis and Niall.

Notice me; I'm the one who gives the world for you.

But I just decided to cheat on her, almost did it, when I just gained her. Just a week after, why? Because of my jealousy and my stupidness.

But I just didn't feel anything. I just love her and anyone else. I can't just see her staring there at Niall's weird faces without being mine.

Lou put simple makeup on her and she just looks gorgeous, I can't help being jealous of all the guys here looking at her any way.

"She looks good man, good choice." Ed said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mine," I warned.

"I know, just saying..." He said and laughed.

After Party.

Sitting talking with Ed because I just don't want to go anywhere and see her standing there.

Hating me so much and avoiding me, trying not to make eye contact with me and I just looking at her wanting to kiss her or hug her and just couldn't do it.