Chapter 37. Edited.

I arrived to London; I decided to get the most uncommon flight of all so anyone caught me getting back home.

No one was here except for Nick, Linda didn't answer my messages, my calls or one of the hundred ways I tried to contact her.
I haven't done anything wrong, why was she ignoring me?

I opened my front door and left my bags in the living room. I didn't have something to do so I tried to call her once again, no answer. Maybe she changed her phone, or lost it; I wanted to go to her house to check if she was okay.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car. I arrived to her house and after knocking just twice the door began to open.

There was a shirtless dude in front of me. He had dark hair, he was dark skinned, with more muscles and body muscle than me.

Why was he in Linda's house half naked? I didn't want to think about it anymore.

"What do you need?" He asked. His voice was so mature, rough and he looked so terrifying.

"I...nothing,"

I stepped back and then the door opened completely. There was Kaylee, wearing a dress like pajama.

Okay, this guy was Kaylee's boyfriend not Linda's.

"I need Linda," I mouthed.

"She is not here," Kaylee answered.

"Where is she?"

"In a town, with..." She didn't finish the sentence.

With who? Who was with her?

I stepped near the door and intimidated them with my gaze.

"With who?" I asked.

She didn't answer. Anyone came up to my mind.

"I asked, who's with Linda?" The boy stood in front of me, protecting her girlfriend but I wasn't going to do anything to her.

"She's with her boyfriend Carter, if you respect others' houses please go away," he was so mad.

I didn't say anything. I was astonished. Her boyfriend Carter.

I walked back to my car and before opening the door someone called my name. It was Kaylee.

"Harry, hold on," she was wearing a coat to cover her pajamas. It was freezing and this girl was wearing practically nothing.

"Hey, Carter is not Linda's boyfriend," she explained "Alex was just confused and he thought that because they've been hanging out more than the usual. They are in Bradford because she'll interview Zayn,"

"Why did she go with him?"

"He asked her if he could go and you know her, she never says no,"

I was wondering if they were something now. Been in a car all by themselves maybe changed something. Maybe they were making out right now, I hate that boy. He's always ruining my life...

"When is she back?" I asked.

"I don't know...today but I'm not sure what time,"

She sighed, crossed her arms above her breast and I knew she was going to tell me something so I felt that numb tie in my stomach, I know it wasn't something good.

"But please don't come looking for her by then,"

I frowned.
I thought everything was alright, that we were in good terms after that call.

"Linda doesn't want to know anything about you,"

Ouch.

Why? This man told her stuff about me like he did in the past? I wasn't going to accept it once more.