Chapter 55. Edited.

He was supporting his weight on his elbows.

"Babe we talked about this last time and you said you didn't–,"

I put my index finger on his lips to hush him.

"Today I am a new me, I was so nerdy and stupid before." I said. "I'm changed."

"Linda I just... are you sure?" He was concerned.

While he was pretending to act responsible I was feeling anxiety.

"Yes I am, more than ever." I said.

He kissed me lightly and softly on the lips and stood up, grabbed his pants and took out a condom. I tossed my underwear while he placed on the white thing.

Was this the right moment? Now I was the one concerned, I wasn't sure about this now.

Will my mom discover this? Will Danny know about this?

I mustn't worry. My mom gave birth to my brother when she was 20 and my brother isn't married and is expecting a baby so they don't have the right to judge me even though I wasn't going to have a baby.

He was kissing me again.

"Now," I whispered again.

"Slow. It's your first time, it must be special." He said.

Even in the wildest moments he was gentle.

"It will hurt a little bit so don't be scared."

Just when he finished talking I felt the pain, it hurt but it felt good at the same time, I actually thought it would hurt more but it didn't, it was more pleasure than pain. I wanted to cry I didn't know why but I felt a tear rolling down my cheekbone, I was crying while smiling at the same time.

Harry eased the pain kissing me softly, I bent my back and tried to move my knees to my chest but I couldn't, I couldn't ease it myself. This was just so uncomfortable.

"Harry," I barely could speak.

He moved slower inside of me and after some more movements the pain was gone and I released a desperate sigh.

"Babe," Harry whispered and pressed his lips against mine. "I love you so much..."

...

My alarm woke me up. My naked body was untangled with Harry's under a sheet and my eyes hurt so much. The sunlight was making me blind and when I attempted to wake up I felt my body heavy and tired, like if I had made exercise all night long.

I saw Harry's shirt on the end of the bed and grabbed it to cover me while getting into the bathroom.

I raised myself from the bed and checked the sheets but they were just white and normal.

I was a virgin and the sheets weren't red? How come?

I got scared. This wasn't possible and I didn't dream about this, we both were naked and the package of the condom was on the floor. There was no goddamn blood and I felt worried.

It was getting late while I was wondering how the hell this was possible so I analysed everything in the bathroom while taking a shower and realising that my tattoo was actually so cute and made my foot look hotter.

"You there?" Harry asked.

"Yup!" I screamed.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

Maybe he was asking himself why I "lied" to him about me being a virgin but I didn't lie. I was and I swear. I saw him naked and he saw me naked so it wasn't a problem if he entered to the bathroom.