Chapter 75. Edited.

So this chapter has a little bit more of sexual content due to is described a little bit more, so if you don't like these scenes just skip it :) x

...

I didn't tell her but I'm crying, she is looking at me right on my eyes so I don't care if I am crying or not. I just feel so bad, I want this to be over and have her back with me because it's been just a week and I'm about to commit a suicide.

All of this is thanks to Carter, tomorrow he will meet the real me. I'm not afraid of doing anything to him because the boys are supporting me in this and I just feel confident to break again his new nose.

"She never kisses you like I do," she continues and raises her head looking straight at me.

My eyes are watered and when she notices I am crying she wipes my tears with her little thumb.

"Why are you so sensitive, babe?" She asked me. "Boys don't cry," she whispered and kissed my cheek, leaving a wet and soft mark there.

I can't with this, I just can't imagine her away me and after today maybe she is going to hate me even more.

"Explain me why did you do that," she said so close to my lips, letting me feel the liquor of her breath.

She put the hand that was on my heart now on my cheek and se pressed my forehead against hers. She grabbed my arm and made me surround her with it.

Leaving just a small space with the size of an ant between us.

"Do it," she whispered.

"You are drunk," I reminded her, "stop making something you'll regret tomorrow."

I can feel her frown, she got even to me and I am so sure she could feel my erection.

She always has me in that point.

"I never regret," she put her hand on my thigh making my shiver, then her hand went up down my shirt and drove all over my bare chest. "Does she make you feel this way?" She asked me.

Even if I want her so bad I just can't, she is doing this for the liquor up in her head.

"Answer or I'll stop," she said literally on my lips and her hand around the lace of my pants.

Man, will I be the one regretting tomorrow?

"I love you so much; you are the only one who makes me feel this way." I murmured and felt her smile.

She pressed her lips hardly against mines, leaving me breathless, making me want her even more now because this is the first time she has control in this.

She pulled my hair, letting me know I had to move above her so I did it.

I'm unstoppable now.

She put both of her hands on my face and I had mines in the side of the bed, I'm trying so hard to control myself.

"Touch me," she demanded.

I didn't answer anything so she grabbed my arms and turned around, leaving me now in my back.

She was sitting on my hips when she pulled off her dress. She is so thin, just in a week I bet she lost more than three pounds.

Isn't she eating well because of my fault?

"You are so boring, Styles." She shook her head and unbuttoned my shirt.

Her lips on my neck, something I hadn't feel before so I was hard now.

She is doing it not me; she can't blame me tomorrow because I'm just too vulnerable with her.

She moved her hand again to my crotch and I moaned her name, something new on me.