Chapter 53. Edited.

Linda's POV.

I woke up with a massive ache in my whole body. My bedroom was completely empty, just my tv and my bed where here.

Maybe I left something in the closet and when I opened it there was Harry's plaid shirt he borrowed me in LA.

"Linda! Darling! You awake?" Kaylee screamed.

I hadn't seen her two weeks or so ago, I missed her so much. I wasn't going to college this way so I woke up at 10 o'clock.

I took one of the pills, it was regular acetaminophen but it helped so much for the pain.

I looked myself in the mirror and I felt horrible, half of my face was swollen and the other side was normal. I removed the blaster from my cheek and I had three little points there.

I couldn't deny it, it was better than yesterday and that I didn't have pain on my foot anymore.

"Li! You okay?" Kaylee asked and opened the door.

She looked at me and smiled pretending not to be scared with my big fat bruise.

"Yup." I looked at myself again in the mirror.

"We can fix that," Kaylee said and brought her makeup case.

I felt pain with every touch but at the end when I checked my face how I looked it was much better.

"I need to show my new painting to my teacher so I'll be back in an hour. I'm sorry," Kay said.

"Don't you worry! Thanks bestie," I hugged her and she went away.

I sat on my bed to watch TV.

My phone rang and it was Harry, then he stopped trying and Carter called.

I didn't want to talk to them, my face was awful and I had an important flight tomorrow; everything was their fault.

Harry called again and then someone knocked the door. I wasn't going to be this immature to leave this this way so I went and opened the door.

He had a huge teddy bear, chocolates and yellow roses in his hands. I couldn't see his face because he was covering it with the toy, it was obvious it was him because of his boots.

"Forgive the stupid guy behind me, would you?" Teddy said, Harry faked the most girly voice ever for a male bear.

I couldn't help but laugh. This was stupid but sweet, he was always this way. He made big mistakes and then came to me with something or telling me something cute.

"He loves you." Teddy continued. "And he is an asshole, but he was just jealous because you'll go to Italy with another boy and not with him."

I grabbed the toy and tossed it in the couch, then grabbed the flowers and put them into an empty vase with water.

"You are so stupid." I said. "Toy Story is not real babe,"

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He got closer and closed the door with his foot. He was kissing me softly, attempting not to touch my injured cheek. My back was touching the wall while he touched the material of my dress.

His hands were warm like always and I had chills, as often.

"I love you," I whispered and he kissed my nose.

"Sorry for everything." He hugged me.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

...