Chapter 78. Edited.

We've done dares with shots and that's why we are this tipsy. Truths have been stupid, and the answers even more.

I thought this game was going to be tough but it is not, it's actually so fun and with the quantity of liquor through my veins I don't care about that slut and I am even laughing so hard with the screamer every time, he is called Willie Devine.

"No wait, but now let's move to another level!" Eleanor said, she was wasted too, "now truths and dares more fun or dangerous."

Everyone nodded and laughed with her suggestion.

"Kiss the prettiest girl in the house," the slutty said to Harry and bit her lip while looking at him right in the eyes.

I just can't see this; he moved closely to her ear and whispered something that made her shiver and giggle.

She finally let him go after two hours and she made the duck face and closed her eyes but what she didn't notice was that Harry stood up and stood in front of Willie, he stood up and sat beside Slutty, Harry sat beside me.

In a blink his lips were on mine, tasting his lips full of vodka again, after too many days this was heaven, it was better because he was so wild and he made it so desperate, making me feel the same way. His hand was resting on my waist, going up and down till my chest, where he left his hand, resting on my neck. He brought me even closer to him; it let him bit my lip and play with my tongue.

The adrenaline was weird, I wanted him to kiss me harder and just do it forever. His hand drove to my back and then my neck again, where he stopped and I pulled him away, breathless. This is the first time we kiss this way in front of people and knowing all the gazes were on us, the Slutty was killing me with it and everyone had their mouths opened in an "o" for what Harry just did; was pretty overwhelming.

"You are the prettiest in the house and in the world," he whispered on my lips, my heart was fluttering, my stomach was dizzy, my eyes wild widen and I was sweating cold, meanwhile it was so hard to breath, "I love you so much." He finished his dare with a little peck and then he stood up.

He didn't sit where he was before, he walked to the kitchen and I heard something collapsing on the floor.

"What did just happen?" The Slutty asked and Willie put his fingers on her lips.

I really like this guy.

"Maybe we can return to the stupid game," Liam suggested.

I am unmovable; I want to go to the kitchen to check if he is okay because anyone else is going there and maybe he cut himself with a glass, probably it was the crashing object.

I still care about him, I need to know if he is okay and just check if he is doing well won't be bad.

I walked to the kitchen; I knew everyone was looking at me just to check what was going to happen next. Harry was pressing his eyes with his fists, when he put them down I noticed his eyes were so red and he was sobbing so hard.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Of course he wasn't, the bottle of vodka on the floor and his red eyes... my question was just stupid, just as me.

Why am I even here? Why did I let him kiss me? Why did I even come to this "party" in the first place?

"I'm not. I'm an idiot, asshole, jerk, and a son of bitch!" He screamed, "I just can't believe you loved me! I'm a douchebag!" He cried.

It breaks my heart to see him this vulnerable, crying this hard, saying all these things about him when he knows he is not that and he is just drunk.