Chapter 46. Edited.

"I didn't know he was going to Cheshire." I admitted.

"He was going to tell you today," Gemma defended her brother. "We will go there to spend his birthday with our family."

He wasn't even thinking in spending his birthday with me. What if I never knew this and I just woke up the next morning and neither of them were in the house?

"When I said we it means you too," Gemma explained.

Maybe my confused face let her read my thoughts.

"You're going, right?" She asked.

I had anything to do during the weekend. Just study for a quiz.

"Sure I will," I answered.

It was late so they left the house because Lux fell asleep on the floor. Gemma went go her bedroom and I went to the bathroom to put my pajamas on. I always wear a simple shirt and pajamas pants.

I curled into the bed while Harry changed his clothes, it was a long day and I was exhausted but I was going to stay awake till Harry told me about tomorrow.

He sat shirtless beside me, put his arm around my waist and made me get closer to him.

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" He asked.

"It's your birthday. Of course I don't," I answered softy.

"So it's okay if Gemma, you and I go to Holmes Chapel tomorrow's morning and come back Sunday's night?" He questioned.

"I want to spend my birthday with you," he added.

"I'll go with you," I said.

We weren't looking at each other in that moment.

He lifted my face cupping my chain with his hand and kissing me gently. He laid me slowly in the bed and continued kissing me, both of his hand were on my waist and mine were entwined around his neck.

He separated from my lips to kiss my neck now, my breathing was heavy and I felt his too. His hand was now under my shirt, resting on my stomach, leaving my shirt just covering my breast.

He rapidly got back to my lips and bit my upper lip. It was the sexiest thing ever. I was too shy with this because I was like my mom taught me to be, so conservative. I didn't feel so comfortable but I couldn't stop, he could control me just with a simple wink.

He put his hand in the lace of my pants and played with it, pulled them down but I stopped him before they fell. I grabbed his face with my hands and separated his lips from mine.

"I'm not ready yet," I whispered.

Maybe he could be mad with me because of my insecurity.

"its fine, I want you so much," He kissed my nose and hugged me.

"I want you too,"

I felt stupid but I wasn't so sure about this.

I turned around and he hugged my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck. I was going to sleep with panties but it doesn't matter, I was too sleepy to stand up and grab my pants besides Harry was asleep.

...
I yawned and opened my eyes, I was so hungry and that caused me that awful ache in my upper stomach again.

Harry's chest was sweating and I could feel it through my shirt, it was "05:56 a.m." So it meant it was Harry's birthday. I woke up slowly and looked out for my pants, put them on and walked down to the kitchen.

I wanted to make him a big breakfast and thanks to Danny, I wasn't so bad when cooking. I made pancakes and chopped slices of melon and little strawberries after filling them completely with Chantilly cream. Simple orange and apple juice too because I knew it was his favorite. I heard someone coming and then Gemma appeared.