Chapter 12. Edited.

"He is not my boyfriend, he just brought me home. He is going to his house in a minute." I really want him to go away. My family is so strange and I didn't want him to know them better. Harry came near me. "Aren't you, Harry" I look at him, "Going-"

"Inside? If your mom lets me in," he smirked. What?

What was going on here? Why was he acting this way? I didn't know he was this secure and stubborn.

"My name is Beatrice but you can call me Betty," since when my mom was this nice? "And of course you can come in!" She giggled and walked to the house, everyone followed her... including me.
They all walked to the living room and I ran to my room, there was a new laptop on my bed, a kangaroo toy and new blue headphones. Who put that on my bed?
I changed my shoes and made a bun with my hair. I was stressed for Harry's behavior, I just wanted him to go before my mom started acting like she always does and made me feel uncomfortable.

I walked downstairs and found them eating on the dining table.

"I already served you everything, come here." Danny told me and slapped the chair next to him. The girl was at the other side, next to Harry and my mom in a corner.

"So, when did you start dating?" The girl asked, her voice was so annoying.

I looked at Harry praying for him to answer nothing but the truth, he just smiled.

"Never," I answered and drank from my juice.

"Linda... please," my mom shook her head with disappointment, as always.

"We are just friends, just knowing each other," Harry added, "that's what Linda meant."

"Don't be that way with Julie, she is lovely," Danny whispered in my ear and I just smiled fakely and nodded.

When everyone finished eating Harry told them about his career and my mom didn't say a thing about his tattoos when he took off his jacket.

"Harry, is getting late..." I checked my phone, "your family must be waiting you."

"Yes, you are right," he agreed.

"I'm going with you, I need to take out my stuff from the car," I thanked for the food and left the house. I waited a long time for him and he finally appeared smiling at the ground.

"What was that?" I asked him. Angrier than surprised.

"What? Sorry, I just didn't want to leave before apologizing," he was the Harry I knew now.

"Apologizing for what?" I crossed my arms and lifted my body on my tiptoes in front of Harry to check if someone was spying us. There was nobody.

"For being that.. jerk during the trip and, I know I made you feel weird with the paparazzi thing... I just, I was nervous,"

"Why?" The secure guy was gone.

"I don't know, you make me nervous,"

My blood froze and my legs began to shake, once again. I was the one who was always nervous when he was near me.

"You are always so... "He moved his hands finding the words, "confident with everything and so sincere and so mature,"

I wasn't confide. Maybe a bit sincere, but mature... not at all.

"And?" I didn't know what else to say.

"And I feel different being with you, but the way you hug others like Louis, you just don't do it with me... plus, Louis has a girlfriend,"

I laughed hard. I didn't like Louis at all! He was nice but he had girlfriend and I just met him.
And I don't like him.

"I know, Eleanor, and she is gorgeous and amazing. I don't like Louis, I just... he hugged me like a friend would ," I lifted my shoulders.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yep." I nodded, "can I take my stuff now?" I was freezing and this whole situation was awkward.

"Sure," his voice changed to a lower tone, sadder and confused.

Maybe I was still a bitch with him but I did just not want to come inside my house and listen to Danny and his perfect life and then my mom questioning mine. That was what had me stressed.

"Oh. I left my jacket inside," Harry said.

"Don't worry, I'll get it,"

I walked inside and Julie was talking about something I didn't hear. My mom stopped her and got closer to me after I grabbed the jacket.

"Linda, you were so rude with your friend. When are you going to change? He was so nice with you and you made him go this way. That was so wrong and a girl like you does not treat others that way. I didn't teach you this way to treat a man,"

"Okay," I whispered.

I walked to the front door but didn't open it. My eyes were full of tears when I closed them they ran down my cheeks and after wiping them I left the house and gave him the jacket without looking at him directly.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed with his thumb my cheek. That made me have chills once again.

"Yeah, just, I'm cold," I lied.

"Look at me," he obliged. I did what he asked me to and he opened his eyes widely. "What happened?" He hugged me tightly.
I had never cried this hard on someone's shoulder. He put one hand on my head and hugged even me tighter.
For the first time in my life I felt comfortable and supported by someone's hug.

When I was calm I pulled him softly away, now I felt the awkwardness of the moment.

"I'm sorry..." I kissed his cheek, "thanks again, you can leave now," I was still sobbing.

"No. Climb in," he opened the door and made me sit, so did he. "Can I know what happened or at least know if you are okay here? If you don't, you can go to Holmes Chapel with me or I can take you to London,"

"Stop it Harry!" I yelled. His eyes open widely again. "Stop it, stop being nice with me. Can you?" I finished and started crying again," I'm such a bitch with you and you just continue this way... just, stop," I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"What?" He laughed, "you are not that to me," he was so perfect to call me a bitch. "And I'm serious, I just, I want to help you,"

"But you can't change my mom's attitude. She will always love my perfect brother over me. I don't even know why I came here," I didn't look at him, the dog's neighbour was my entertainment.

"Linda..." He put his hand on my tight "your mom is adorable and when you walked upstairs she told me you were a nice girl and I was so lucky to have you and that she was glad you finally found a boy that wasn't a dick head," he laughed, so did I.

"She used that word?" I giggled.

"Yes," he nodded and put his hand on my shoulder, "she just wants the best for you," he moved his hand softly, rubbing my back, "I don't have you, but when someone does he will be so lucky. Believe me,"

No one has ever told me this. That really touched my heart and I blushed when every single word repeated again in my head. I hugged him again; he stroked my cheek with his hand and wiped my tears.

"You are beautiful, don't cry," he whispered a few centimeters from my lips. I was once again hypnotized with his soft and big fatty lips, I wanted to kiss them but I wasn't capable to do so.

I wasn't, but he was. He pulled me closer to him and our lips were pressed together in a kiss, it deepened when he opened his mouth and I felt his tongue but when I came to reality, I jerked away.
My cheeks were burning.