Chapter 89.

She tried to talk but any word came out from her tiny mouth.

Her voice is gone, it was expected because her voice yesterday when she screamed after every dream was harsh and weird, my poor little thing.

Maybe I said I am going to leave her alone and I will do it but anything would change the way I feel for her.

"Hush, don't even try." I said and she nodded. "If I did I really am sorry..."

She nodded and opened the door to walk out. I feel that she loved what I told her yesterday, maybe she is getting sick of me and now that I told her I was going to leave her alone she feels relief and wants to run to Nathan's arms.

She closed the door and I gasped for air, the love of my life just walked out forever.

She opened the door again and walked to me, I felt joy when she opened her arms but then she hit her forehead and grabbed her phone, that was behind me.

She walked back to the door again and closed it.

My phone buzzed: *thanks for everything, I had an amazing year.* she wrote.

*same, thanks for everything. Please text me when you are at home, I need to know you got safe .xx* I replied.

She never answered back, I just tried to clean my mess so I can't leave the cabin Paulo borrowed me in the same state I found it.

I really thought this cabin was going to bring my happiness back, my girlfriend back and my life back but everything I gained for trying to rush things with her was tearing her apart and flying away from my life forever.

When I finished cleaning I walked out from the cabin and walked back to the road and there was her car.

If she left it here and walked to the town looking for a taxi I'm going to drive crazy. I got closer and I found her in the back seat with her eyes closed and breathing slowly, trying to catch air. I opened the door that was unlocked and climbed in.

"What's wrong?"

Her face was so pale, her hands were shaking and she couldn't stop coughing. She was drowning, she could not breathe properly.

I suffer from asthma so I took out my inhaler and made her breath in it. Yeah, thanks to the weather yesterday she is so sick and I bet she was bronchitis or pneumonia, if it's not treated well it will get worse.

She finally breathed properly and cried, I know how it feels to feel drowned, and you almost feel you are dying. If I wouldn't get there now, I can't imagine what would've happened to her.

"Okay Linda, I am not damning asking you this time, give me the keys and I'll drive you to the doctor."

She didn't refuse, she just handed me the keys and I drove to the first clinic I found in the town.

The town was little, even more than where Beatrice lives. The clinic was small too but so clean so it was good for her.

The doctor called her and of course I wasn't going to leave her going alone when she is almost forcing her nose to breath because she is just has a massive cold.

The woman saw us entering and made her lean back in the stretcher.

"She has a very hard cold and something is wrong with her lungs," I explained to the doc.

She nodded and examined her after asking her if it was okay that I stayed there. I'm glad she nodded, even if she wouldn't let me I would've stayed.

"Well, you have to take care so well. Put on too many clothes and drink a lot of water, your lungs are full of mucus and we need to kick them out as faster as we can. For your throat you need to remain silent for the longest you can. Don't go outside to the cold for a week, I recommend you hot places not here because the weather is just crazy and in will make you bad."