Chapter 39. Edited.

"Linda I," he gulped, "I'm... I already fell in love with you," he rubbed his eye, "I mean, I like you so much, more than the normal..."

He felt uncomfortable and I was too. I knew he had told me that he liked me but that's something that sometimes you just feel for someone as attraction not anything else.

Falling in love was a strong feeling, it had a stronger meaning.

I knew I liked him more than just an attraction too.

"Would you like to be-" he stopped.

The door opened and Kaylee and her boyfriend came in.

The boy looked awful; maybe he had one of those horrible flus because of the weather.

"Hey, we're back,"Kaylee said, "is it okay if he stays here tonight? He's so sick," she asked me.

"Yeah sure," I smiled.

I wanted to kick her out of the house; she just ruined an important moment.

"I'll take him to my room. Can I stay with you in yours today?" She asked "he's sick; I will not sleep with him,"

I nodded again. It was like five in the morning, I was pissed and sleepy, I had to go the next day to school after giving my interview to Jolene and I hadn't even written it in the computer.

Everything was getting on my nerves. I just kissed Harry and I didn't have to, my purpose was forgetting about him but he made this even more difficult.

I lay down. I knew Harry was looking at me but I didn't look at him.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked.

Like always, I sounded if I didn't need him with me all the time, as if I wanted him gone.

"I mean, it's dawn," I corrected.

He opened his mouth to talk but then closed it immediately.

He grabbed his jacket and a bag that was more like a purse, his diary and I know it was his not mine because it had quotes written on its cover.

"Is it a purse?" I mocked.

I felt like a bitch so I tried to be nice, I didn't want him to go. I didn't mean that.

"It's a satchel," he clarified and opened the door.

I saw him walking out and after closing the door I realised I couldn't do this, I really wanted him and needed him in my life. When he was jumping in, I just I pulled him away.

I opened the door and ran; he was still pressing the buttons from the elevator.

"Harry," I said exhausted. "I'm sorry, I'm just... I have too many things in my mind and I can't focus in one. Can we please talk about what happened?"

My family was having a huge fight because of my fiancée's brother pregnancy, my mom had a huge argument with her boyfriend because he defended my brother, I just discovered this boy I thought was so nice was a completely jerk and used me for revenge and my feelings for Harry were mixed, and now I had this thing in my stomach because thanks to all these I wasn't eating good, sleeping good and most importantly I wasn't progressing in college.

"No we don't," he said, "I just told you something really important after our kiss and now you act like nothing?"

"I'm not–,"

"I don't... you are just messing with my patience and my feelings. I thought you were different from others but you are not," his voice was calmed but he was so pissed.